BY BIKINI ZONE #32 in Waxing Kits

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. NEW! BikiniZone® Microwave Wax ~ Green Tea Fortified Ultra smooth bikini line Results last up to 8 weeks Glides on easily Rinses off with water Extra strength wax gently removes course hair Kit includes: 10 cloth strips 1 spatula Instruction sheet Bikini Zone - the experts you know and trust, introduces new Green Tea Fortified Microwave Bikini Wax. It s the quick, easy way to wax your bikini line in the privacy of your own home. Bikini Zone Microwave Bikini Wax has everything you need to gently wax your bikini line and keep it beautifully smooth and hair-free for up to eight weeks. The water-soluble wax microwaves in seconds and applies easily with the provided spatula. Simply press the enclosed cloth Comfort Strip over the hair you want to remove, see more...

Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I was super excited about this as I was spending about $50 +tips for a good Brazilian wax. When I got this home I was eager to try it. I applied and after a few minutes of letting it dry and also talking myself into pulling it, I ripped it off...waned to scream but then looked down and noticed that it didn't even pull all the hairs from that area! Rather then having to go over each strip twice I gave up and shaved. Guess I'll be sticking to the $50 waxes for now.
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.
ikini Zona Anti-Golpes Shave Gel está formulado exclusivamente.
Para ayudar a prevenir el desarrollo de baches después de afeitar el área del bikini delicada. care and moisturizes the skin. Thanks to this product I can be more comfortable and avoid irritation, it's very good, it is the first time I use it and I totally recommend it
Kaytlyn G.
Kaytlyn G.
Chesnee, SC
This is wax is wonderful I love how you don't have to use strips you can just rip the wax off in one piece. Make sure u put the wax on thick enough so It can come off in one piece. The only time it really left alot of wax was when I forgot to put the pre-oil on first and that was my fault! Very nice product and at a good price too
sheena s.
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
Meh. This was a lot more work than it was worg and didn't honestly do the job!! It left hairs behind. I have coarse hair that is hard to wax or get rid of anyway. If you have fine hair this will ne fine for you. If yiu have coarse or thick jaor look into gigi!!! Amazon has a set for cheap!!!I will stick with gigi brazilain wax.
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH
I have used this product before thinking it would be an easier and simpler way then going to the salon. Took some of the hair but not all of it. I would prefer an actual waxing pot i believe does a better job. I would purchase again if in a pinch or if I didn't have access to a salon or my own actual waxing pot.
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
I was a bit disappointed in this product. The wax got cold really fast and it didn't remove all of the hair in the designated area. It was difficult to use because of how messy it gets. Glad I tried it, but won't be buying it again. May work for people with thin hair however, as my hair is thick and more coarse.
Portage, MI
The specific one I owned contained, I believe, papaya extract.. And it smelled amazing. Took less the 5 min to heat up whole jar or whatever size portion you'd like. Worked well on my fine haired eyebrows. But didn't work well at all on my leg hair or even my boyfriend's thick eyebrow hair. Wouldn't re purchase
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This kit is easy to use and does a great job if you're looking for an at-home wax. It does a great job - it just takes a while to accomplish it! I have tried other products over the years and this is the one i've stuck with the longest because it does the best job of any of the products I've used in the past.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Eugene, OR
Bikini Zone microwave was provides both easy application and clean up. When I am taking a long trip and do not wish to battle with my razor I can depend on it to get the job done without trying to schedule a last minute trip to the salon/spa. I find it very easy to get the right temperature as well.
georgia b.
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
For god's sake, go to the salon before you do this to yourself. The wax is way too hot if you follow directions and hardly pulls any hair off at all. In fact, it just rips my skin off and leaves hair behind! You may think you're saving a buck, when in fact you're just going to give yourself a rash.
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
Comstock Park, MI
It this product east to use?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Does this actually work melting in the microwave? or is the traditionally melting pot style better?