BY BIKINI ZONE #9 in Waxing Kits

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. NEW! BikiniZone® Microwave Wax ~ Green Tea Fortified Ultra smooth bikini line Results last up to 8 weeks Glides on easily Rinses off with water Extra strength wax gently removes course hair Kit includes: 10 cloth strips 1 spatula Instruction sheet Bikini Zone - the experts you know and trust, introduces new Green Tea Fortified Microwave Bikini Wax. It s the quick, easy way to wax your bikini line in the privacy of your own home. Bikini Zone Microwave Bikini Wax has everything you need to gently wax your bikini line and keep it beautifully smooth and hair-free for up to eight weeks. The water-soluble wax microwaves in seconds and applies easily with the provided spatula. Simply press the enclosed cloth Comfort Strip over the hair you want to remove, see more...

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This was not an easy process. I felt like it was too complicated and by the time I got it on my skin it already started to harden so it wasn’t very effective either. I also was not a fan of the price tag. I won’t finish using and will not repurchas
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Be careful go not get it to hott, but I love this! It's amazing for at home quick and easy especially if your self conscious or just can't afford to go have it done.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Definitely a bit messy and not normally the type of waxing kit I like to use, but I figured I'd give it a shot. There is a bit of a learning curve if you've only used a waxing strip with the wax already on it. At least I know I struggled a bit! I had a little trouble using it, keeping everything clean, but it did do a good job at waxing. I think I'll stick to the wax strips and leave the hot wax to the professionals ha
Sahar R.
Wonderful! I do have a high pain tolerance so if you don't then this may not be as relatable.

Anyways, I love using this for quick fixes whenever I have smaller areas to wax off. Not the size for a full body however. It's quick and easy to use which for quick treatments it's amazing!
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I tried this product because my skin is extremely sensitive and if I shave, I usually get pretty bad pink razor bumps. This product was easy to use and eliminated my razor bump issue! It's a little messy, but that's to be expected. I would definitely recommend!
Giselle A.
Of course waxing hurts but this product works wonders for getting those hairs off. It is a very easy product to use just follow the instructions directly and it will be just fine. So far it's the only product I have used and love
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really don't like this bikini zone microwave waxing kit. It is extremely thick and doesn't come off when you pull the strip. Not very effective or easy to apply by any means. I definitely would not buy again.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product several times now. It works quite well. It is microwaveable. So, it’s pretty easy to work with. I purchased from Walgreens. I have seen it at multiple other places as well. It is pretty inexpensive too.
Amanda H.
York, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn't a super huge fan of this. I burned myself even though I followed the directions and it didn't take everything off so i had to do it again. I would try a different brand or maybe one more geared to the specific area I was applying it to.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Kaylin M.
Comstock Park, MI
It this product east to use?
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Does this actually work melting in the microwave? or is the traditionally melting pot style better?