Bikini Zone Medicated Topical Creme uploaded by Lakesha M.

BY BIKINI ZONE #98 in After Shave

Bikini Zone® Medicated Topical Creme.
Dermatologist tested.
Helps get rid of bikini bumps.
Instantly stops irritation redness and itching.
Lidocaine - topical analgesic.
Results guaranteed. see more...

• Does this product actually work? I would love to find a bikini cr...3 Answers
Allison S.
Review for: Medicated Creme 1 oz more...
This product works well to help reduce razor burn. It doesn’t smell great at all, so that’s why I don’t like to use it often. But without it, my skin seems to dry out. I’d recommend it... but just know it doesn’t smell good.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
I was so impressed with this! I used it after using a hair removal, which usually leaves my skin red and irritated. I also had some previous bumps from shaving and after using this I just felt way better. Would definitely recommend
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff along with the in shower product are a game changer. The trick for the cream is to use baby powder after. No joke mind blown. Normally I can't even shave my bikini line more than once a week but this combination has saved me.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
This cream is amazing! After I shave in the bikini area I usually get razor bumps, but with this product I have none. I use this year long and recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin like myself.
Ana C.
Sunnyside, NY
Absolutely awesome product. Hard to find. That's the only reason I stopped using it, can't find it locally. Soothes and calms the area that is shaved and also helps with any razor bump issue
Erin B.
North Port, FL
This is great for the bikini line!! I live in FL and wear a bathing suit a lot. That means that I need to be ready EVERYWHERE just in case the need arises for a bathing suit. This really allieviates bumps not only on the bikini line but if there are shaving bumps on your leg.
Kelly P.
I was so disappointed in this product. To be honest I don't think this product works. I would still have bumps after shaving. Also the cap that's on the tube is real hard to get off (It's one of those hold down and twist) and once you finally get it off the gel stuff squirts all over. I would NOT recommend this product
Katie M.
This creme is magic! All my friends are always asking me how my bikini zone is bump free when I shave every day. All credit can go to Bikini Zone. It's gentile and effective.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
This product does a pretty good job of preventing razor bumps and burn in the bikini area. Be sure to apply it daily after shaving, for at least a week. If not, bumps will begin to form again.
Tatum C.
I get razor bumps or ingrown hairs and this works great! I don't have itch or horrible bumps. It's inexpensive and can be found at target!
Elizabeth H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product actually work? I would love to find a bikini cream that truly relieved me after I shave/wax! Thanks!