Bikini Zone Medicated Gel uploaded by Amber K.Bikini Zone Medicated Gel uploaded by Amber K.Bikini Zone Medicated Gel uploaded by Marisela G.

BY BIKINI ZONE #24 in After Shave

Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic. Instantly Stops Irritation, Redness and Itching. Use After Shaving, Depilating and Waxing. Dermatologist Tested. Get Rid of Bikini Bumps Dermatologist-tested Bikini Zone® Medicated Gel is specially formulated to provide fast relief from bumps, irritation and pain that can occur in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or use of depilatories. Bikini Zone absorbs instantly, as you apply it.  You ll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain and itching immediately.  After 24 hours, you ll see a noticeable di. see more...

• Does this product help with ingrown hair?1 Answers
Malissa H.
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
So many great things to say! I've been using this since 2007! All of my girlfriends have started using from my recommendation. Goodbye razor burn, and ingrown hairs! Ok it can't get rid of ingrown hairs but it can help prevent them, especially whenever you use the shave gel made by bikini zone. I use this year round and love it!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by this product. It does wonders in keeping bumps at bay. It goes on cool and refreshing, I like the gel better than the cream but they both do the job. It's affordable and a little goes a long way.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lebanon, CT
I've used this and I've had my husband use it and he said it worked well for him especially in the summer. He's a mechanic and sweating is inevitable and this helped to keep irritation down
Falon C.
Falon C.
I love it!! I love it!!! I been a fan for years and still a fan, it really truly works. Its. Something too rebuy!!!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Odessa , TX
I liked that this helps with irritation and itchiness, but it did NOT help with bumps like I was expecting. I have yet to find a holy grail for this. I was hoping this would be it after reading many reviews of it.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Staunton, VA
This product is amazing! It does burn after you shave but then you are left with *ZERO* razor burn. I'm only giving it 4 stars because it is expensive for such a little tube.
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
No more razor burns or laZer hair removal burns. This product helps soothing the burns
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Works better than anything I have ever tried. I use this a decent amount and it prevents ingrown hairs. It is a great price and it works well. Never found anything else like this before, I use it alongside the hair removal cream and it works miracles.
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
If only this stuff didn't burn when you applied it on. I bought it but avoided it the second time after shaving my areas.
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
This product is amazing I have never had anything take away the bumps so fast and effectively . I did not have any leftover scaring from them either which i got from using witch hazel. It also soothed and irritation i was feeling as well. I must say this is the top of the line product.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Does this product help with ingrown hair?