Bikini Zone Medicated Gel uploaded by Amber K.Bikini Zone Medicated Gel uploaded by Amber K.Bikini Zone Medicated Gel uploaded by Marisela G.

BY BIKINI ZONE #26 in After Shave

Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic. Instantly Stops Irritation, Redness and Itching. Use After Shaving, Depilating and Waxing. Dermatologist Tested. Get Rid of Bikini Bumps Dermatologist-tested Bikini Zone® Medicated Gel is specially formulated to provide fast relief from bumps, irritation and pain that can occur in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or use of depilatories. Bikini Zone absorbs instantly, as you apply it.  You ll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain and itching immediately.  After 24 hours, you ll see a noticeable di. see more...

• Does this product help with ingrown hair?1 Answers
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I swear by this product. It does wonders in keeping bumps at bay. It goes on cool and refreshing, I like the gel better than the cream but they both do the job. It's affordable and a little goes a long way.
Amanda W.
Lebanon, CT
I've used this and I've had my husband use it and he said it worked well for him especially in the summer. He's a mechanic and sweating is inevitable and this helped to keep irritation down
Falon C.
I love it!! I love it!!! I been a fan for years and still a fan, it really truly works. Its. Something too rebuy!!!
Crystal C.
Odessa , TX
I liked that this helps with irritation and itchiness, but it did NOT help with bumps like I was expecting. I have yet to find a holy grail for this. I was hoping this would be it after reading many reviews of it.
Elizabeth R.
Staunton, VA
This product is amazing! It does burn after you shave but then you are left with *ZERO* razor burn. I'm only giving it 4 stars because it is expensive for such a little tube.
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
So many great things to say! I've been using this since 2007! All of my girlfriends have started using from my recommendation. Goodbye razor burn, and ingrown hairs! Ok it can't get rid of ingrown hairs but it can help prevent them, especially whenever you use the shave gel made by bikini zone. I use this year round and love it!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wonderful product! I almost always get bikini bumps after shaving the area, but this gel definitely helps with the irritation. After one day of use, the bumps are practically gone!
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
This product works so well! I get really bad razor bumps in my bikini zone and this works miracles. Gets rid of them in no time and leaves your skin silky smooth
Angel D.
I've been using this for years. It definitely helps with bumps and irritation and has a nice cooling effect. I always have this on hand in my bathroom!
Jessica M.
York, PA
Soothing but messy. I'm not sure if it actually does the job or if time just heals, but I like to think this helps time along.
Jessica N.
Does this product help with ingrown hair?