BY BIKINI ZONE #21 in After Shave

Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic Guaranteed Results. Use After: Shaving. Depilating. Waxing. Instantly Stops Irritation, Redness, & Itching If you re like most women, you ve experienced irritation, bumps, redness, and itching after removing hair from your bikini area.  Bikini Zone is uniquely medicated to provide fast relief. Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it.  You ll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain, and itching immediately.  Bikini Zone also works to sm. see more...

Courtney H.
Lawton, OK
This stuff works. While it doesn’t smell the best and only works for about a day, I’m discovered if you shower the day after you use it you’ll be fine. It works very well and gets rid of irritation and bumps right away. I’ve sworn by the stuff for years. I tried another product but that stung too much. I recommend this.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I have sensitive skin and I can break out every time I shave so it’s important to me that I have this on hand because it’s the only thing I’ve ever used that solves all my problems with itchy razor burn due to sensitive skin Bikini Zone Medicated After Shave Gel
Kari L.
Flint, MI
This stuff is awesome.  Seriously.  I bought it on a whim when I decided to try some Nair again, and I will always recommend it when asked.  The scent is a bit medicinal, but since this is medicated, I think that's okay, and it's not overpowering so I don't mind...  It kind of smells like ibuprofen to me, if that makes sense.  It's so easy to use - just slather it on your hand and then put it on your recently shaved areas, and it works on legs as well as the bikini line.
Jessica B.
I usually get small razor bumps if I trim too close to my skin. This product help prevent that, and best of all it doesn't have the burning feeling of alcohol. It works great on sensitive skin as well.
Berenika K.
I absolutely love this product. I have super sensitive skin especially after I shave sometimes even resulting in redness and itching. It would cause me to feel very uncomfortable especially when I would go to the pool or beach. Now every single time I shave I ALWAYS use this medicated after shave gel as a precaution not to develop any of those symptoms again and it works great. It medicates the areas where I need it most and keeps my skin smooth and natural looking. I highly recommend this product!
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
I think this product helped calm my skin after shaving but don't think it helped with bumps. It's worth it for calming the irritation but if you have bumps or ingrown hairs I would skip this and try something else.
Hannah M.
Cullowhee, NC
This product helps to soothe the skin after shaving, but I don't see any improvement in the bumps I develop afterwards, and my skin still itches and hair grows back painfully. It is not inexpensive, but I don't really think it it worth it for people who are going to have issues shaving their bikini area anyway because of sensitive skin and coarse hair.
Alexys L.
This product saves me during the summertime. While it doesn't necessarily get rid of bumps that have already appeared, when I apply this immediately after I shave, the bumps don't appear at all. If you already have razor burn, this product will help relieve any redness and itchiness. The medicated formula is very cooling and soothing for irritated skin. I would definitely recommend this!
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Awesome stuff. Summertime calls for shaving more often which can certainly leave bumps if you aren't careful, or even if you are. I always had trouble with painful underarm bumps, this product has certainly helped relieve some of that! I would recommend to anyone, especially in the summer months!
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
My skin is always so sensitive and shaving near my bikini line is the worst! This really helped relieve the irritation and redness while cooking and calming the skin around it as well! Great product if you shave your bikini line!
denise r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product work good for bumps?