Bikini Zone Medicated After Shave Gel

Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic Guaranteed Results. Use After: Shaving. Depilating. Waxing. Instantly Stops Irritation, Redness, & Itching If you re like most women, you ve experienced irritation, bumps, redness, and itching after removing hair from your bikini area.  Bikini Zone is uniquely medicated to provide fast relief. Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it.  You ll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain, and itching immediately.  Bikini Zone also works to sm.

Does this product work good for bumps?
Start your review of Bikini Zone Medicated After Shave Gel!
Oddish F.
Bikini Zone Medicated After Shave Gel uploaded by Oddish F.
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE this stuff! I can tell a big difference between when I do and don’t use this. A little goes a long way & it’s a great price.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Bikini Zone Medicated After Shave Gel uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the this aftershave if you have irritation it helps relieve it instantly this also helps with ingrown hairs or the smoothness of hair with the regrowth at a great price
Hannah M.
Statesville, NC
This product helps to soothe the skin after shaving, but I don't see any improvement in the bumps I develop afterwards, and my skin still itches and hair grows back painfully. It is not inexpensive, but I don't really think it it worth it for people who are going to have issues shaving their bikini area anyway because of sensitive skin and coarse hair.
Dawn H.
Deerfield, NH
I used this product after shaving and was surprised with the results. I didn't expect the product to work that well and that quick. Pleasantly surprised and thankful.
Reba B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This the the only after shave product I use. Nothing else has helped me before. I use it after shaving, and for the next 2 days after as well to prevent those stubborn ingrown hairs before it's time to shave again. Smooth, silky, and rash and ingrown free since 2015 with proper and regular usage! Exfoliate skin before and after shaving for best results.
Evangeline F.
Wilmington, DE
It felt sooooo much better after using this. And my skin is SO SENSITIVE this product ACTUALLY working was a godsend!
Carla L.
This product is great. I use it after shaving and it leaves my skin smooth with no irritation. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase this. Highly recommend!
Allyson L.
Birmingham, AL
Works the first time that you use it! Leaves skin silky smooth even days later. No bumps, no redness, no ingrown hairs. It will definitely be a part of my daily shaving routine. It works on underarms too. A miracle cream. 100% recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Katherine A.
Concepción de Tres Ríos, Cartago
Works, when it gets scratchy this product stop it at the moment, pain reliever and stop the blooding if it happens.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This has taken forever to use up. I’m glad to finally be done with it as I didn’t notice a difference with razor bumps while using it. It had a strange scent that I didn’t care for & a slight cooling sensation.