BY BIKINI ZONE

Fights bikini bumps and irritation. Allows the razor to easily glide over skin. Contains soothing botanicals, moisturizing microbeads, aloe, and vitamins a and e. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
This is a must have product for me! I use this every time I shave my bikini area and I never get bumps or irritation. Im left with a smooth shave. I do like to follow up with bikini zone after shave gel or lotion.
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
this was such a great product it helped me so much with. when i used this i did not get any red bumps on me i really loved this. this product was very affordable. Also it was very easy to use and it worked great. i would recommend this to others to use.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Hollie F.
Edmond, OK
Now this shaving Gel really surprised me because well there are a ton of Shaving gels that say anti bumps on them but this product is not lying to you when it says anti bump. I enjoy this shaving Gel very much.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
This gel is very helpful in preventing razor burn. I have skin that is very sensitive to razor burn but if I'm trying to manage my bikini area I do it in 2 steps:
1. Nair Brazilian Shower Power
2. A careful shave with this anti-bumps shave gel.
Those two steps help me to thoroughly remove the hair and (mostly) prevent razor burn.

It's a long process, but it'll cut it if you aren't able to go get a wax!
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
I tried this product a while ago. I used it consistently for several months and never really saw any results. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and can get severe razor burn just by looking at a razor. So i hoped that this would work for me, but ultimately I saw no improvement.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS
I cannot say enough about how much I love Bikini Zone products. I typically buy this one at Wal Mart, and I am never every disappointed with the outcome of using this product. I use it on a fairly regular basis, and am always satisfied with the results!
Makenzie T.
This is seriously the best bikini line shave gel out there.. I;ve tried just about all of them, & this is the only one that works for me. Our local Walmart quit selling it, so I found it on Amazon. Very reasonably priced and I will continue to buy it.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a lifesaver! I use it every time I shave my bikini area. This is the only product I ga a found that works! It keeps me from getting the irritating little red bumpS that are not cute! It's s cheaper product too which is also a plus
Melissa K.
Portage
I have been using bikini zone for 4 years now and i will never go back!! I get super bad razor burn and this product is perfect! It is not to harsh for everyday use and have a nice cool feeling to soothe irritated skin! I would recomend this product for sure!