BY BIKINI ZONE

Fights bikini bumps and irritation. Allows the razor to easily glide over skin. Contains soothing botanicals, moisturizing microbeads, aloe, and vitamins a and e. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
This gel is very helpful in preventing razor burn. I have skin that is very sensitive to razor burn but if I'm trying to manage my bikini area I do it in 2 steps:
1. Nair Brazilian Shower Power
2. A careful shave with this anti-bumps shave gel.
Those two steps help me to thoroughly remove the hair and (mostly) prevent razor burn.

It's a long process, but it'll cut it if you aren't able to go get a wax!
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
I tried this product a while ago. I used it consistently for several months and never really saw any results. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and can get severe razor burn just by looking at a razor. So i hoped that this would work for me, but ultimately I saw no improvement.
Samantha H.
Manhattan, KS
I think this product is good at getting the job done, however I don't believe that it does as good of a job as fighting razor burn and bumps as well as it is advertised. It met my expectations in some areas and not in others, but I have recommended it to friends.
Melissa K.
Portage
I have been using bikini zone for 4 years now and i will never go back!! I get super bad razor burn and this product is perfect! It is not to harsh for everyday use and have a nice cool feeling to soothe irritated skin! I would recomend this product for sure!
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS
I cannot say enough about how much I love Bikini Zone products. I typically buy this one at Wal Mart, and I am never every disappointed with the outcome of using this product. I use it on a fairly regular basis, and am always satisfied with the results!
Makenzie T.
This is seriously the best bikini line shave gel out there.. I;ve tried just about all of them, & this is the only one that works for me. Our local Walmart quit selling it, so I found it on Amazon. Very reasonably priced and I will continue to buy it.
Brooke P.
Houston , Tx
I love this stuff for the most part, the quality and the fact it makes my skin smooth with little to no bumps is awesome, but the package is too small for me or anybody! You have to use a lot to make sure you're covering and not almost dry shaving.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is a lifesaver! I use it every time I shave my bikini area. This is the only product I ga a found that works! It keeps me from getting the irritating little red bumpS that are not cute! It's s cheaper product too which is also a plus
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
I love bikini zone bumps and shave gel it leaves no bumps and it leaves baby smooth and its easy to use easy introductions I go and get mine from Walmart I get good prices and sometimes I go to family dollar I'm very satisfied with it
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
In my past life I was a swimmer, and constantly had bikini bumps - how embarrassing! This product is ideal for someone that has a slight issue. I did notice a bit of a difference but not enough when things got really red.