Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover

by Bikini Zone

Please Note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Bikini Area. Lasts Days Longer than Shaving. Pain Free. No Stubble of Razor Burn. 4 Minute Formula for Sensitive Areas Bikini Zone® experts you know and trust, Bikini Zone introduces ultra-smooth Bikini Creme Hair Remover.  Removing hair from your bikini line has never been this fast and easy! Bikini Zone Creme is made exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area.  Gentle yet effective crem.

How does this work on sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover!
How would you rate this product?
I'd recommend doing a small test of your skin to ensure you don't have a bad reaction. The first time I used this was amazing . It worked so well. There was no hair whatsoever, but the times after that had varying results. Sometimes It would remove alot, sometimes barely anything so It's kind of tricky and I wouldn't depend on this during an important event or something
Lake Stevens, WA
I have a very mixed experience with this cream. Some of the times it was very effected and removed everything, and others it wasn't. Like any sort of hair remover I'd recommend testing it before going all out. Overall I found this very effective and great for hair removal and didn't have any pain or sensitivity with it
Don't want to even give 1 star. It's horrible. I tried the one for sensitive skin and it still gave me a chemical burn which made it very painful to shower . Left it on for the recommend time and it still left quite a bit of hair.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Chances are, this will burn you well before it actually removes any hair. Just in case you think you did it wrong the first time, a second round of chemical burns on your bikini "zone" will remind you why this is a complete rip off.
Cypress, TX
Great product if your are in a rush or away from the salon. Have to leave product of longer than suggested. Hair grows back rapidly. So would have to reapply often.
Lena , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did not like this product on me, I have really thick and coarse hair all over my body and this was just not strong enough for my type have.
Northfield, NJ
This burned me so bad I started bleeding. Also, I still had stubble. I definitely do not recommend this product to anyone.
Columbia
This removes all my hair down there in 5-8 mins and it’s so wonderful! Leaves it with no bumps or scars.
Woodland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is very easy to use and not messy at all. It causes no irritation and results last a long time