Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover uploaded by Olivia V.

BY BIKINI ZONE

Please Note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Bikini Area. Lasts Days Longer than Shaving. Pain Free. No Stubble of Razor Burn. 4 Minute Formula for Sensitive Areas Bikini Zone® experts you know and trust, Bikini Zone introduces ultra-smooth Bikini Creme Hair Remover.  Removing hair from your bikini line has never been this fast and easy! Bikini Zone Creme is made exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area.  Gentle yet effective crem. see more...

Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This is very effective for me. The directions are easy to follow and the results are great. One thing to keep in mind, be VERY careful to keep thus away from sensitive areas. I accidentally closed my legs to lean over and grab something from my bathtub and ended up with a very mild but still painful chemical burn. Do as much prep work as you can before applying, and you should be able to avoid that type of mishap.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Repurchased this product over and over. Never irritates my bikini area and does exactly what it says it does, wipes off the unwanted hair. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a quick hair removal without the unwanted razor bumps.
Olivia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchasing this I thought I could get away from the razor bumps & have a smooth canvas. Better results than shaving? No. although I'd idea remove SOME hair it is super irritating and does not even remove that much. Not worth it.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Don't bother wasting your time with this product. I tried it because I hate the tediousness of shaving my bikini area and it was awful. It didn't really work that well, it just basically broke down the hair and it broke off, but not all of it. Plus it burned, a lot. I couldn't even leave it on long enough for it to work properly because it was burning my skin. If you are going to try it, I would recommend do a test on a small area to make sure you don't react to it, but you could also just skip this product altogether. Bikini Zone makes an anti-bump bikini area shaving gel that works really well and gives a nice smooth finish with no razor burn that I would recommend instead.
Janie R.
I'd recommend doing a small test of your skin to ensure you don't have a bad reaction. The first time I used this was amazing . It worked so well. There was no hair whatsoever, but the times after that had varying results. Sometimes It would remove alot, sometimes barely anything so It's kind of tricky and I wouldn't depend on this during an important event or something
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have a very mixed experience with this cream. Some of the times it was very effected and removed everything, and others it wasn't. Like any sort of hair remover I'd recommend testing it before going all out. Overall I found this very effective and great for hair removal and didn't have any pain or sensitivity with it
Brandy H.
Don't want to even give 1 star. It's horrible. I tried the one for sensitive skin and it still gave me a chemical burn which made it very painful to shower . Left it on for the recommend time and it still left quite a bit of hair.
Christine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Chances are, this will burn you well before it actually removes any hair. Just in case you think you did it wrong the first time, a second round of chemical burns on your bikini "zone" will remind you why this is a complete rip off.
Jennifer A.
Cypress, TX
Great product if your are in a rush or away from the salon. Have to leave product of longer than suggested. Hair grows back rapidly. So would have to reapply often.
Teneshia J.
Jackson , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did not like this product on me, I have really thick and coarse hair all over my body and this was just not strong enough for my type have.
Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this work on sensitive skin?