BY BIKINI ZONE #6 in Waxing Kits

Ultra Smooth Bikini Line Quick & Easy - Press On/Peel Off Results Last up to 8 weeks Gentle on Sensitive Skin No Stubble or Razor Burn Helps Slow Hair Regrowth Green Tea Fortified 36 Applications 18 Double-Sided Strips Introducing easy-to-use Wax Strips from the Bikini Zone experts you know and trust. Bikini Zone Wax Strips are made to work quickly, gently and neatly in the sensitive bikini area.  Unwanted hair is removed instantly for an Ultra-Smooth bikini line.  Since hair is removed at the root, regrowth is slower and the results last for up to 8 weeks.  Plus, after a few treatments, regrowth will appear sparser and finer textured. These wax strips are easy to use; simply press the wax strip over the hair you want to remove and peel-off comes away easily - that;s all there is to it!  No sticky, messy residue.  You get beautiful, hair see more...

Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: CVS
I used this on my legs. I know it’s for your bikini area but I wanted to try these on my knees. My knees are very sensitive and I can almost never get a clean shave on them, so I wanted to try wax strips that were formulated to be more gentle. Luckily this worked like a charm. Now I won’t pay $10 every time I want my knees to have a clean shave but I definitely will for special occasions.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love these wax strips they work so well and it last a long too which is good and everything comes off right away and the price is affordable you can say and its one of my favorite brands and I would so buy these again
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
These didn't work at all. Was extremely disappointed when my skin was left covered in sticky wax, splotchy, uneven and still covered in hair. I wouldn't buy any type of at-home waxing strip like this again.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought a kit of these to try and I definitely should have stuck to the microwave wax kits I've used in the past. These are suppose to be easy to use but they don't heat up well and the wax doesn't stick. Its uneven and just leaves you with patches of wax and hair all over. Definitely not impressed by this one.
Paige P.
These strips got some of the hair off, but a lot of it was still there, and what was left was all sticky from the wax strips. Maybe I just wasn't using them correctly, but I followed the instructions and felt like I was doing everything right. But these didn't do the best job. As for irritation, my skin was red for a little bit afterwards which is expected but that's about it.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started getting my eyebrows waxed at a young age (like 4th grade) because I had a not so cute little unibrow! l:) Anyways getting them waxed at a salon is expensive and Im a broke college kid now so I swear by these and use them all the time! I can't even tell you the last time I got mine done at a salon
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product that really allows you to remove the hair the first time. (which is very important) I usually find it at the drugstore and it usually pretty pricey...it ranges from 15-25 dollars. It is painful but you really get used to it.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These bad boys definitely came in handy while I was away on vacation. I wouldn't recommend doing this on yourself if you cannot tolerate pain. If it is your first time have someone help you. Found these on sale at Harmons !
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I wasn't satisfied with these. The strips got some of the hair off, but still left a lot of it. Plus it left me all sticky even after washing it off. It's easy to use but in my opinion not worth the money.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you're looking for sheek, smooth skin, these are wax strips for the no no zone are the way to go. Not too tough or irritating. Will leave you with smooth, no razor bumps or irritations for days and days.
Michelle R.
How much do these cost?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they work.. Does it hurt.
kels R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually work well? Is it affordable?
morgan w.
Conroe, TX
Does this give you a rash or those bumps on the bikini line? I've always had trouble getting bumps after shaving so I wanted to try this out -but only if the bumps don't occur.
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been looking for a hair removal not to hard, this one is gently in sensitive skin?