BY BIKINI ZONE #18 in Waxing Kits

Ultra Smooth Bikini Line Quick & Easy - Press On/Peel Off Results Last up to 8 weeks Gentle on Sensitive Skin No Stubble or Razor Burn Helps Slow Hair Regrowth Green Tea Fortified 36 Applications 18 Double-Sided Strips Introducing easy-to-use Wax Strips from the Bikini Zone experts you know and trust. Bikini Zone Wax Strips are made to work quickly, gently and neatly in the sensitive bikini area.  Unwanted hair is removed instantly for an Ultra-Smooth bikini line.  Since hair is removed at the root, regrowth is slower and the results last for up to 8 weeks.  Plus, after a few treatments, regrowth will appear sparser and finer textured. These wax strips are easy to use; simply press the wax strip over the hair you want to remove and peel-off comes away easily - that;s all there is to it!  No sticky, messy residue.  You get beautiful, hair see more...

Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Tried it for the first time not really expecting much but i was amazed how great this stuff worked. I haven't shaved in months and I put this stuff on for 4 min and magic. I had a little bit of small hairs left over but they probably would have been gone if I left it a little longer. No pain no rash nothing, just like it says on the box, put it on wait at least 4 min, wipe and your good to go. The only down side is the smell, kind of smells like rotten eggs but it is well worth it. I am fully satisfied with this product and will def recommend it.
jesica j.
jesica j.
These strips got some of the hair off, but a lot of it was still there, and what was left was all sticky from the wax strips. These claim to even remove course, thick hair, and I'd say mine is mildly course and thick. (Sorry for the detail...lol) Maybe I just wasn't using them correctly, but I followed the instructions and felt like I was doing everything right. But these didn't do the best job. As for irritation, my skin was red for a little bit afterwards which is expected but that's about it.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Severn, Md
The application of this wax is super easy and great if your timid and prefer to do this type of thing on your own. I do recommend using the product exactly as instructed. If you pull the wax off in the wrong direction, it may leave wax on the skin or lift the skin causing skin discoloration. After I mastered the art, there have been no such snafus. This is a great product and keeps the hair away much longer than traditional shaving would.
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Isn't really a bad product per-say. Just not for me. Seemed like it just didn't do as much as it suggested it would. Probably works great for other people, but I think I'll stick with dip waxes. I had hoped these would do a bit better job at hair removal, because my skin is really sensitive and the hot wax wasn't always a good plan. I just couldn't get enough of a stick off of these.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
This product HURTS!! I have had my bikini zone waxed proffesionally many times, however I figured I would try this because of the price. It hurt so much worse than having it done proffesionally. It did take off most of the hair but I could only get half way though before i had to shave the rest off because I was in tears. I will stick to the profesionals.
Callan G.
Callan G.
Munster, IN
These waxing strips are great and definietly a must have during the summer months! They never irritate my skin, and i have very sensitive skin ladies!!! They don't make you itchy, sticky, or smelling funky like some waxes and wax strips ive used in the past. These are definietly my favorite wax strips! Bikini Zone youve outdone yourselves once again!!!
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
For all you ladies who are self conscious wearing bikini bottoms in the summer because of hair line this product, Bikini Zone Bikini Area Wax Strips will change your life! Also, you dont have to worry about rashes or break outs with this product because you do not get any! Most cleanest hair removal product by far
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I started getting my eyebrows waxed at a young age (like 4th grade) because I had a not so cute little unibrow! l:) Anyways getting them waxed at a salon is expensive and Im a broke college kid now so I swear by these and use them all the time! I can't even tell you the last time I got mine done at a salon
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Wasn't pleased with this at all. I used this for my bikini area which is obviously super sensitive. Didn't even take off all the hair and made me feel super sticky afterwards. I refused to wax the same spots more than once so I was left with patchy sticky skin. Will not reccomend!
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
I purchased these and had high hopes, but probably will not purchase them again. I like the waxing kit much better instead of the strips. It did remove the hair, but the waxing kit is better. These are affordable so that is a plus for sure. I will buy the waxing kit next time.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they work.. Does it hurt.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
How much do these cost?
morgan w.
morgan w.
Does this give you a rash or those bumps on the bikini line? I've always had trouble getting bumps after shaving so I wanted to try this out -but only if the bumps don't occur.
Carli B.
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert
What are your thoughts on these?
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been looking for a hair removal not to hard, this one is gently in sensitive skin?