Bikini Zone Anti-Irritation Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin (120 ml), 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

BY BIKINI ZONE

Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Leaves my skin full of moisture with little irritation. Very affordable and works for its price. Far above other products because it actually works and is easy to use.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I have always always always struggled with bumps and itching when it comes to shaving my bikini area. As a former swimmer, swimming instructor, and life guard I constantly tried new solutions including this. While it did help protect from nicks and cuts in the delicate areas, I always still got red bumps and ingrown hairs when I used it.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Lupita U.
Long Beach, CA
It was fine I would have chosen something better but really not in my tight tops tops I definitely would not use again or recommend anyone it was fine though but not the best and would not recommend because it smells kind of bad and it gave me box and it did not do the bed really really bad that it could do really
Maddison R.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a lifesaver for those sensitive areas! I typically end up with nasty razor burn every single time I shave but this anti-irritation gel has cut that back substantially. It's a little bit sticky and took me some getting used to as I'm accustomed to shaving creams and foams, but the pay off for not having to deal with enflamed, itchy razor burn is well worth that tiny adjustment. Would recommend to anyone.
Jhovana C.
Oxford, AL
The fact I can see you soon I promise I won't let you down for and to think of it all day long and but not a for sure I that I can see it that you can get do see you at in this world case for my phone birthday mom is a so making
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL
This is my go to shave gel! I've given up on foams. This is the best. It does not irritate my skin the way the chemicals in foam does. Give this a try. You will be sold.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
My skin is so sensitive near my lady parts and i'm so happy this product does what it says..i feel sexy and it's easy to afford especially in the 6 pack. After purchasing several other products it's refreshing that Bikini Zone truly works as stated.
Alexandria H.
Wilton, CA
I love the aloe in this shaving cream, it's the best for my sensitive skin. I user it almost daily and love it! I've tried other shaving creams before and nothing really compares. It leaves my skin silky smooth every time!