BY BIKINI ZONE

The Perfect Bikini Shave Bikini Zone® Anti-Bumps Shave Gel is excluzively formulated to help prevent bumps from developing after shaving the delicate bikini area.  Special moisturizing microbeads, emollients, soothing botanicals and vitamins A and E lubricate the skin and soften coarse bikini hair for the closest shave possible, while the clear ormula makes skin more visible to shave without nicks or cuts. You get a Perfect Bikini Shave every time!

Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel
  • "I found that this provided a smooth shave due to the gel texture which prevented cuts and kept me from getting razor burn." in 10 reviews
  • "I do think this product is worth buying because it does prevent razor burn better than any other product I have tried." in 4 reviews
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This works amazing! No razor burn at all when I use this on my bikini area! No irritation! The price point is great! I follow up after using this with the other bikini zone products to help prevent irritation or razor burn and I am very pleased with these products!
Lindsey K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't know how this works, but it does. It goes on very thick, but I am still able to get a close shave. I like to go completely hairless "down there" and I can definitely tell if I don't use this product as I wind up with major razor burn otherwise.
Mourin r.
san Bernardino
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like that one so much ... it bright the bikini area so good and clean it good I didn't have problems with that one I wish they have it in a bigger size .... and they dont sale that one anymore st target ... but maybe some Walgreens do
Dennisha N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purchased at: Target
I found out about this shave gel a few years ago & I absolutely love it! It does an excellent job removing unwanted hair. It leaves a soft, smooth feel. I would definitely recommend to ladies that don’t feel comfortable with waxing.
Joy J.
Tigard, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair very thick and curly. When I found this product shaving bumps were part of the game. Not any more. I never get them when I use this. I didn't know anything but could make a difference but it did. No more shame bumps.
Laura M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Anti Bumps more...
Didn’t seem to do what it said it would do. I still found that I have some bumps after shaving bikini area. I decided creams were a better alternative which left little to no bumps. Can’t say I would recommend this item.
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing at preventing in-grown hairs and razed burns/bumps in your bikini area. I will never use another shaving gel in my bikini area ever again because nothing could work better than this stuff!
Stephanie s.
When it comes to shaving my Bikini line I don't want unwanted bumps and irritation, so one day I decided to try out bikini zone anti-bumps shave gel. It was very inexpensive only around 3-4 dollars give or take and I found it at my nearest Walmart. The thing is it is nice for shaving, and I do feel it reduces the amount of bumps and irritation but didn't give me the smooth skin it promised after, and still had some bumps. The good thing is the irritation wasn't present at all. I might continue to buy it just because it's helped me than some other products, but if I find something better I'll switch it up. Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel
Tara L.
Oviedo
Review for: Anti Bumps more...
While this product is affordable, I don't find it effective.  I did not notice a difference while using it compared to other shaving creams/gels.  I experienced the same irritation and bumps as always.  I wouldn't recommend this product, as you are likely better off exfoliating really well before shaving.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Review for: Anti Bumps more...
I really like this product and have never found another gel for bikini area that works better. It’s got a cool and soothing feel. It’s not magic though— you still need to be careful and slow when shaving like normal to avoid cuts or razor rash. If you are, though, this is a nice product to use to keep your bikini area smooth!
Patience R.
Has anyone tried this? I've been thinking of buying it for a few months now but am a little skeptical putting anything with harsh chemicals down there if you know what i mean. Do you recommend it? All answers would help! Thanks!
Jennifer W.
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
nikita b.
Ive recently been getting bikini bumps. How well does this help? Does it work good as a shave gel?
Marie L.
Mc Calla, AL
Who all in here used this already and how do you guys like it? Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Does this actually work and if so where can i get it?