BY BIKINI ZONE #4 in Waxing Kits

Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps prevent irritation from shaving and puts a barrier over the freshly shaved skin. I find using this product incredibly helpful before going into the pool or ocean because it helps minimize stinging on the freshly shaved skin
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Believe it or not, I use these strips for many different places. I’ve used them on my bikini line, my arm pits, my upper lip, and my boyfriend’s chest. They have worked for everything! I only wish they were cheaper
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Honestly don't think this product worked for me. I really tried and kept using it but didn't really see any results. I didn't like the smell and it also had alcohol in it which caused it to have a slight tingle sensation.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
It gets all the hairs. Makes your legs looking grate and smooth. It’s perfect. You can find it anywhere. You will not be shamed. It’s cheap too. You will see results perfectly. It’s awesome buy now!!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This stuff really is the best at home I've used. It really helps get all those tough hairs and it's gentle enough for those people who don't know what they're doing lol. Like me! I didn't know what I was doing the first time and it wasn't as bad as I expected. And plus no bumps!!
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
I have use this whacking product before when I used it I did not get any bumps are used it once in a month because I go and get myself waxed it is easy to use I would buy it again I recommend this product for girls I mean I guess guys can use it to but I don't think I've Heard of a guy that used this
Meranda G.
San Jacinto, CA
My aunt has this and told me she likes it a lot , it's a thought to get but I'm really not sure how I feel about it there were some reviews that made me second guess myself on getting. I'll dig deeper to see if I'll get it or not
maria d.
Gilroy, CA
When I don't have time to wait make my wax myself. I usually use bikini zone anti bumps bikini waxing kit and works really well leaves no bumps and I'm in and out within minutes. Sometimes you need a quick fix. And this no bump bikini waxing kit from bikini zone is a great choice.
Kaci C.
Albany
Does this help with bumps that you get after shaving the bikini zone? Just wanted to ask and see before I went and bought it!
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
Does this product work? I’ve always wanted to try it. Bikini Zone Bikini Area Wax Strips - 18 ct
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is there any prep work before using this product?