BY BIKINI CLEANSE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bikini Cleanse® gets You Bikini Ready in Just 7 Days! Tired of starving? Sick of juice that goes bad in the fridge? We were too. Bikini Cleanse® is an all-natural, easy to follow, 7-day cleanse system that will help you lose weight fast! It s the perfect cleanse program if you have an island vacation, wedding or big event coming up fast. Everything you need to lose weight is in the box. It is portable for your busy lifestyle and requires no refrigeration. Plus enjoy two meals and two snacks per day from our pre-approved food list. No more starving! Bikini Cleanse Includes: Bikini Smoothie [Box contains 7 Bikini Smoothie/ 1 meal replacement per day] Replace breakfast or lunch with individual packets of Bikini Smoothie, juicy orange see more...

Review (1)
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Libertyville, IL
I loved this cleanse! I did this before my wedding and lost seven pounds in one week. My sweet tooth was satisfied with the delicious creamy orange smoothie each day (one for either breakfast or lunch- I did eggs or turkey with avocado for my alternate meal). You still get to eat two additional meals and two small snacks every day too. The Bikini Cleanse grocery list is small, but there are some great yummy recipes on the website and lots of resources online! I would recommend mashed cauliflower. I STILL miss the Bikini Sticks too- can not wait until they are available for individual purchase. The Bikini tea at night was a nice way to wind down and relax and tasted great too. Will definitely be doing this cleanse again before a vacation or big event again to lose those few extra pounds and get confidence back! Full disclosure- I did not work out 6 of the 7 days as directed while on the cleanse, I was still working and getting ready to leave for my wedding so I was exhausted/busy a lot of the time. For reference I am 5'2'' and went from 125 to 118lbs. Grocery prep is KEY to this cleanse. If you are going to spend the money you might as well follow it.