BIJAN by Bijan Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Zeb N A.

BY BIJAN

Men's fragrance was launched by the design house of Bijan in 1985 Bijan is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber men's fragrance Men's scent blends mandarin, nutmeg, rosemary, musk, lavender, oakmoss and amber Recommended for daytime wear Available in 1.7-ounce bottle We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Sophia K.
Best old school perfume ever I used to love wearing it when I was a little girl I remember how it smells and then I don't remember how it smells but I would love to try it again
Zeb N A.
Bijan is one of the worst fragrances I have with me! I can not understand what makes its fragrance too strong! I can not breath when I wear that! It gives me a headache! That fragrance makes me crazy! I recommend it for men to use it because the fragrance is so strong!
Pragya T.
Wish i could get this for my dad :) his birthday was coming by. but we don't get it here :(