Bijan uploaded by Marcela R.Bijan uploaded by Marcela R.

BY BIJAN

Women's 0.25 oz EDP Mini. Bijan was created by Bijan in 1987 and is recommended for evening wear. This feminine scent possesses a blend of sandalwood oakmoss and orange flower. see more...

Leslie C.
Murrieta, CA
Bijan is my all-time favorite fragrance. I started wearing it in the 90's (oops, I'm aging myself) when it used to be in major department stores. I'm sad that it is not easily found in department stores anymore but I still love, love, love it!
Laura B.
I received this as a gift and it's because i like woody scents,warm and spicy.I feel this scent has little of all
Krystal Z.
Very nostalgic My mother used to wear this when I was growing up. A Nice and spicy scent.