BY BIJA

Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolates are amazing to me Nad my face when I was a little kid you Dad always give some to me when I have a bad day I school which always comfort me and makes me happy.
Taylor M.
Love any kind of truffles 😍 these are just as good as any other brand honestly! Pretty good quality and price range as others
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
These are alright not really what I'm looking for and like the truffles are okay but j don't like how the chocolate is.
María R.
weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Este chocolate es lo máximo por favor super esquisito y se te derrite en la boca o sea una delicia de los recomiendo
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
These chocolate are amazing and hard to find so when u see them you should defiantly try them yummy
Michelle C.
St. John's
I love chocolate. But these are sinfully so good. I don't just eat one. They are a little hard to find so when I do get them, I usually stock up a bit. They are usually the same price as a lot of other truffle assortments.
Pamela M.
Truffles just so testy can't bet the truffles very nice very very nice and testy