Bigs Vlasic Dill Pickle Flavored Sunflower Seeds 2.75 Oz. (Pack of 12) uploaded by Donna C.

BY BIGS

Sunflower Seeds - Bigs sunflower seeds. Ideal for snacking. - Size: 2.75 oz, Flavor: Dill, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm I absolutely love this!!! I'm not a big fan of pickles but I can get enough of these sunflower seed they are my favorite!!! Bigs Sunflower Seeds, Old Dill Pickle, 5.35 Oz
Francis S.
Foodie Expert
I love sunflower seeds and enjoy both Frito Lay brand and David brand (David is my favorite) and I also love dill pickle sunflower seeds. I was craving some recently and this was the only kind I found in a local store. I don't know why but these tasted different and not for the better or even comparable to its competitors. It had a horrible aftertaste and the seeds were good but then again some competitors seem to have a better grade of seed they use than these. I ended up eating about 10 and threw the rest of the bag away (which was hard for me because I hate wasting food but knew I would never eat them again). Sorry but I'll stick with David Jumbo dill pickle sunflower seeds. It's even cheaper than these, too.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Love these so much! I love the flavor cause I love pickles . I like the ranch ones too but this is my favorite . It's hard to find cause not a lot of stores in Austin have them so when I really want them I can never find them
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this flavor of seeds. They are super cheap and super tasty. I highly recommend them. You can find them at basically any gas station. The ranch ones are also super yummy.
Jasmine U.
Ewa Beach, HI
I am obsessed with this flavor. sometimes the freshness is hit or miss, but mostly hit. when I first tried it , it was disgusting. but the more I grabbed it, the more hooked I became. these are essential for trips to park or beach. the bigger the bag, the better because my whole family loves it.
the pickle flavor is the hardest flavor to find in their line. not cuz the stores don't carry it, but it's always sold out!!
Thea S.
Seale, AL
These are WONDERFUL!!!!
I cannot stop eating them.
They are an excellent snack for the ball field.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
I absolutely LOVE these! I was a smoker at one time and used these to curb my nicotine cravings and quit when I got pregnant. 4 years later and I'm still a loyal customer of this brand and flavor!