BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12)

by Bigs

BIGS Sunflower Seeds are big seeds with big flavor! Packaged in a large, re-sealable bag, each bite is sure to taste as fresh as the first.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12)!
Gulfport, MS
I like these and the favorite is just so good. Always like to snack of these while I watch my favorite tv shows.
Lake Station, IN
BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12) uploaded by Britne E.
I love this brand of sunflower seeds. The BBQ, Ranch, Cracked Black Pepper, and Salt and Pepper are my favorites!
fort irwin
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite sun flower seeds , my husband likes the ranch and pickle one lol the bacon one is my go to snack
Macon, GA
BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12) uploaded by Shanta C.
The dill pickle sunflower seeds are so freaking delicious!!! These are my favorite new snack
Evansville, IN
BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12) uploaded by Tori G.
So good! Very full of flavor that tastes real not artificial. Great source of protein
Omaha, NE
This and Ranch are my FAVORITE!! Love the larger size of seeds so this is perfect!

Looking for your answer?