BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12)

by Bigs

BIGS Sunflower Seeds are big seeds with big flavor! Packaged in a large, re-sealable bag, each bite is sure to taste as fresh as the first.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12)!
Omaha, NE
I love these. They're a great, cheap snack. Fun to eat, not too unhealthy, and a forever favorite. Reminds me of summer time and baseball games. Nothing to complain about here.
Sayreville, NJ
While other brands of sunflower seeds seem to have gotten smaller over the years, these are perfect. And the pickle flavor on them is so dang good. I can't stop eating them.
BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12) uploaded by Ashley J.
The Bigs dill pickle sunflower seeds are my absolute favorite! They have a much stronger flavor than other brands and actually taste like real dill. They are affordable. I wish they were easier to find but I have noticed that more convenient stores are starting to carry them. Highly recommend.
BIGS Bacon Salt Sizzlin' Bacon Sunflower Seeds, 5.35-Ounce Bag(Pack of 12) uploaded by Shanna C.
I love love love [product:bigs-sunflower-seeds,-old-dill-pickle,-5.35-oz]! I literally can't put them down when I start! They have such a powerful taste of pickles and are easy to eat because of the size of the seeds. I love having them for a snack and eat them when i have that boredom hungry to keep myself occupied. I highly recommend them to any pickle lovers!
Milwaukee, WI
Whenever I stop at Walmart I pick up 3-4 bags of these seeds because they are sooooo good. Compared to other seed brands these seeds are really BIG in size and flavor. I could eat a pack of the Dill Pickle in one sitting if my ankles wouldn't swell so quickly (lol)
Caney, KS
These are a family favorite for use. I am so glad they came out with this flavor. We take them to softball, baseball and football games. Perfect for us and for the kids. I like this brand of seeds better than others as well.
I really like these seeds. My family and I are avid baseball fans so we buy several packages during the summer and these are a go to flavor! I love the bacon, and they aren't too salty at all! I personally like the Bigs brand more than other brands too. Definitely good quality and great flavor!
Tampa, FL
I love the Bigs brand of sunflower seeds. They provide really great flavors and I love the fact that these actually taste like bacon and not the fake bacon flavor. Plus, i also like that the seeds are bigger when you crack them.
I love these sunflower seeds. There is such a variety of flavors that all taste very good. I usually can find these at my local gas station. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely the best sunflower seeds on the market. My favorite is the dill pickle. But every one is great. Grab a bag and start spitting. The size of the seeds is the best so big and the shells are easy to crack.

Looking for your answer?