BY BIGS

BIGS Sunflower Seeds are big seeds with big flavor! Packaged in a large, re-sealable bag, each bite is sure to taste as fresh as the first. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
Whenever I stop at Walmart I pick up 3-4 bags of these seeds because they are sooooo good. Compared to other seed brands these seeds are really BIG in size and flavor. I could eat a pack of the Dill Pickle in one sitting if my ankles wouldn't swell so quickly (lol)
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Foodie Expert
I love these sunflower seeds. There is such a variety of flavors that all taste very good. I usually can find these at my local gas station. Would definitely recommend.
Pamela I.
Pamela I.
Fort Wayne, In
I love the dill pickle flavor!! They are so good. I can't believe how many yummy flavors they have. These are great to take on hike or road trip.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
The Dill Pickle are the BEST! I buy a few bags every shopping trip. They have the perfect taste without being over bearing on salt. I love them!
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
The dill pickle sunflower seeds are so freaking delicious!!! These are my favorite new snack
Tori G.
Tori G.
Evansville, IN
So good! Very full of flavor that tastes real not artificial. Great source of protein
Suidolem M.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
This bag will be around for awhile. I'm a regular seed eater they pass the time for me and they serve as a great snack. The Big's Brand however falls a little short of the flavor I'm use to. I love bacon however these taste like some sort of imitation cheap bacon imposter. I rated them 3 stars because the concept is great who doesn't love bacon but the taste doesn't live it to it's (BIG) name.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Ambridge, PA
I love this brand of sunflower seeds my favorites are the pickle flavored and the ranch flavored they are not that expensive so you are not spending to much money on sunflower seeds i eat them in the summer or when it would be hot outside because they are good to snack on
Jori B.
Jori B.
Foodie Expert
If you've ever been in baseball or softball you know it's a must to have seeds. I've tried many different brands throughout my softball career and Bigs is by far my favorite. The seeds are very flavorful and relatively cheap. You can find them pretty much anywhere such as Walmart or a nearby gas station.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Foodie Expert
I love these. They're a great, cheap snack. Fun to eat, not too unhealthy, and a forever favorite. Reminds me of summer time and baseball games. Nothing to complain about here.