BY BIGGS & FEATHERBELLE

Health Conscious Body Care&Reg; Natural Moisturizing Oils &Amp; Butters With Soothing Essential Oils Handmade Natural No Synthetics 410-225-3345 see more...

McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this lip balm it is so moisturizing and stays put for awhile. I am a first time user and will continue to buy this product. The value is very affordable and it met all of my expectations in a lip balm. I would definetly buy this product again
Anna R.
bell gardens
I like this lip balm ,sometimes when my lips get dried I put this on I just love .its not really that much long lasting .and it's way to apply on lips .
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Great moisturizer! Used this almost every day and my lips has become so soft! I also used this before putting only lipstick on!
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
I just love this product! It always leaves my lips nice and soft! Has a great smell to it as well!
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Moisturizers your lips and feels great for everyday use and definitely would buy this again
Kennedy D.
Biggs And Featherbelle Soul Kiss Lip Balm Mega Moisture keeps my lips moist all day
Suhaylah A.
My lips dry a lot but after using this balm my lips feel a lot better and moisturized