Biggs & Featherbelle Fresh Mint & Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Joelle R.

BY BIGGS & FEATHERBELLE

Exfoliating and moisturizing. Health Conscious Body Care® Biggs & Featherbelle® body scrubs are not swimming in oil but rather chock full of exfoliating goodness with moisturizing qualities.  Skin will feel smooth and moisturized. Benefits: Sugars exfoliate the skin. Sunflower, grapeseed & olive oils moisturize. Lavender relaxes & soothes. Rosemary stimulates & tones. Peppermint freshens. Handmade ~ Natural ~ No Synthetics. see more...

Joelle R.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way my skin smells and feels after using this product . Affordable and beneficial . My only complaint is it is hard to rib the scrub on your body with out it falling everywhere .
Val I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this product. I have kp and very sensitive skin that flares up easily, so I need gentle ingredients. The limited, natural ingredients work well for my skin type. Sugar is a gentle exfoliate and the natural oils hydrate my skin.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Nice body scrub and smells great. I love anything mint so that helps, but having this in a soothing body scrub is really calming and rejuvenating !
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Biggs & Featherbelle Fresh Mint & Sugar Body Scrub so fresh and makes you feel sily and alive , I'm a fan use it all the time its a good product !
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Were can I find it looks amazing I want to try it