BY BIGGS & FEATHERBELLE #20 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Health Conscious Body Care For Mommy-To-Be s Growing Tummy Cocoa Butter shea butter moisturize, improve skin elasticity help prevent stretch marks 2 Vitamin E rich wheat germ oil avocado oil moisturize 3 Tangerine helps prevent stretch marks Cocoa butter and shea butter with tangerine and lavender essential oils. see more...

Kianna A.
When I found out I was pregnant, I immediately started looking for belly creams. This was recommended to me by a friend who used it during her pregnancy and she was very satisfied. I decided to give it a try and it's good. I love the smell, the creaminess of the balm and the soothing feel you get while rubbing it on your belly.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This balm is the bees knees!! It's not only great for bellies but also for back of thighs, breasts, feet, hands, and bums. It leaves your skin super soft and absorbs rapidly. I highly recommend it for anyone who has stretch marks whether recent or old because it does help diminish their appearance.
Misha A.
Lakewood , CA
I love this for my belly. its not too big yet but i already love putting this on. my skin gets so dru and itchy but this has really helped.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Great stuff here. It's good for any stretch mark from whatever reason you obtained stretch marks, not just pregnancy stretch marks.
Juawana A.
I love going to walgreens for deals an see that this is a product they carried just hope its instore an not online only
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My belly was so itchy from stretching, and this helped so much! Its not greasy, and absorbs into thr skin really well!
Jess W.
This is amazing . it feels great and smooths the skin. Perfect for stretch marks .
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Although I am not currently pregnant, I use this for my stretch marks on my back and this balm works amazingly! It smells great and it helps prevent future stretch marks! Amazing product if you are a 'crunchy' mother or future mother to be like me!
Melissa C.
This is a must have! during and after pregnancy to help soothe stretched skin .. I used it my entire pregnancy along with a few other products and didn't get any stretch marks!
Kiara B.
I received this as a gift from my in laws and it worked wonders. I however didn't just use it for stretch marks. I used it in my daughters hair, her diaper rash, dry skin. I'm in love with this and definitely need to stock up on more.
Kenya J.
Can this be used after giving birth?
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert
Would this be good if you have a lot of stretch marks? Not just from pregnancies but from a health condition as well?
Bethany L.
Staunton, VA
Does this work to clear up stretch marks??
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Would this work on everyday stretch marks?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Is this good for minor skin marks?