BY BIGGINS

Biggins® Easy To Steam Potato.

Double washed potato, sealed with FlavorWarp™.

Big Taste®.

Slimmer waist.

US #1 sweet potato.

Microwave 5-6 minutes in wrap for big taste! see more...

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Pre-washed steams in the packaging gluten-free amazing flavor organic this is made to be microwaved but sometimes I take them out of the package and cook them in the oven
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
If you enjoy sweet potatoes like I do then I always like to grab one of the wrapped ones in the super market. All you have to do is pop it in the microwave for the allotted time and viola a baked sweet potato.
Joselyn V.
Ashburn, VA
It cooked so quick and was amazing. I will have it again!!!! Best sweet potato I had in years. Next time I will make sure I get more and will be including it in my meal prep every week. I over it so muc!!!!