BIGGBY Coffee BIGGBY Michigan Cherry Ground Coffee, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3) uploaded by A A.

BY BIGGBY COFFEE

Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
Biggby Coffee is to die for! If you don’t live in the Midwest and can’t find this try ordering it online. I love how mellow and rich it is at the same time. It doesn’t give off the bitter burned taste like some other coffee chains. The Michigan Cherry is one of my favorites brocade the sweetness of the cheery goes perfect with the richness of the coffee.
A A.
I've worked at two different BIGGBY COFFEE locations and have never met a single barista who likes Michigan Cherry but the brew has a huge following... customers stock up on it when they're visiting from out of state and memorize our rotation so they can come in on the days it's being served!

I'm not a big cherry person and I do not like the smell of the MI Cherry coffee. I recommend the Costa Rica (it's organic!) and for the next few months we're serving seasonal coffees as well... The Pumpkin Pie is to die for and smells amazing!
Allie V.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
As a current Biggby barista, I know that this flavor is definitely a "love it" or "hate it" flavor. Now while I do fall into the latter category, I do have the say that the coffee brewed in store, whether this flavor or any of the others, is really high quality and fairly strong.

If you really love cherry, I recommend trying this flavor!
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Recently moved away from Michigan where I was introduced to Bigby so I'm very happy to find that I can buy it at my local grocery here and have some of this great, tasty coffee here too! Smooth, rich flavor, it's coffee at its best!
Larissa W.
Foodie Expert
All Biggby coffee is delicious but this one is fantastic with the slight cherry flavor that is in it. So smooth and so good.
Judith R.
Washington, DC
Yay for Michigan cherries! This coffee has a smooth taste with a slight cherry flavor.
Dylana V.
Is this coffee dark roast?
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
Does this actually have any cherry flavor to it?