BY BIGEN

Stephanie F.
Pretty good brand! Not my favorite, but it definitely is worth getting. I love getting a peach schnapps and cranberry, simple, delicious drink. And it tastes just like the candy peach rings!
Gina M.
I feel like this is a staple in every bar. It could be used for so many mixed drinks. I'm not exactly fan of peach flavored drinks, but as long as it's not overwhelming, I use it!
Amy R.
Saint Paul, MN
Whatever you do, don't drink this if you are keeping secrets because apparently, it's a form of truth serum for some people. It's a good liqueur to use to blend into your adult beverages.
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
One of the best flavors of Schnapps on the market. I love it straight or mixed in some white sangria. It is absolutely delicious!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Peach schnapps is pretty tasty drink. It's sweet and smooth. You have to be careful though, schnapps sneaks up on you.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Love it with orange juice and grenadine either frozen or over the rocks I could drink this all day
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Dekuyper peach schnapps are the bomb! Great to mix with orange juice, and tastes so good! My favorite healthy type mixed drink!
Josee D.
SHAWINIGAN-SUD
A classic. On the rocks, it is wonderful. With a little lemon, it is very good. We serve it when we have friends for dinner.

back