Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color Intensive Red

by Bigen

Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color can be washed out in 10 to 12 washes.

Best hair color for a natural brunette (auborn) to become more red,/violate? For example -Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color Intensive Red
I have been looking for a new hair dye to try. I usually use Clairol Blue black. I have corse semi-treated hair. Should i stick to clairol 9r try the BIgen Brand
Start your review of Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color Intensive Red!
I have used this product between washes to brighten and deepen my blonde. It is messy, so you have to use gloves, but it covers well and adds a few weeks to my color. I was told by the girl at the counter not to ever use anything on blonde, but the honey blonde worked very well for me.
Lynn, MA
Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color Intensive RedIf we talk about hair color in this case we are talking about one that has been in the markets for a long time being one of the first in salesIt is very difficult to find products that from the first application we can see the desired result
New Carrollton, MD
Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color Intensive Red uploaded by yirda G.
Review for: Bluest Black
I buy this one for my husban and we love it and now i wanna trye now in color black to see how is going in my hair. Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color #GB6 Golden Blonde, 3 oz
Lexington, KY
My friend and I tried this product a few months ago. The black was gorgeous! It did not look fake or unnatural at all! The only problem was it faded quickly. Thankfully it is extremely affordable so you can afford to keep it up! I have since gone blonde, but my friend still continues to use this.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I have got this product brand from a local beauty supply store , I liked it at first but after a couple washes it fades ( that's with using red shampoo and not washing every day and not using hot water nor putting a lot of heat to my hair ) other then quick fading nice color very vibrant !
Hialeah, FL
Beigen, es uno de son colores que pagas poco por ellos pero que los resultados te dejan con la boca abierta. Yo he usado el negro oriental y se ve super natural, ademas de que es duradero y no maltrata el pelo. La primera vez que use Beigen fue hace 10 years y desde entonces lo remiendo 100%
Maputo
This has a nice pigment and thats what i like the most. I'm currently using it and i have to apply at least once a week coz when i wash my hair the color decreases. It's very easy to apply and doesn't take long to dye the hair.