BY BIGEN

Bigen Hair Color Powder - #88 Blue Black (Pack of 3) see more...

Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
This permanent hair color advertises that it can color any hair type without the use of harsh chemicals. It did cover my gray hair strands, but it did leave my hair feeling rough and dried out almost. I do not know how much safer this is compared to chemical hair dyes because it still left my hair feeling more dry and coarser than it did originally. Also, the color was bleeding during the first week after I dyed it. But the dye was only about $3 at Walmart so, I’d say it did fairly well.
Sherrie L.
I love this because it doesn’t have that ammonia smell to it. It is safer than the other hair dyes with all these chemicals . This product is all natural it has no chemicals .
Shadae W.
Far Rockaway, NY
This made my hair really black which is what I wanted, but my hair was super super dry afterwards which I hated. Maybe it's just too strong of a product for my hair but would recommend for the color payoff.
Denicia R.
Stoughton , MA
I’ve used this several times and besides the fear of it being unhealthy my hair always comes out rich in color and moisturized. I haven’t experienced anything negative
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Love the way it last for a long time and it doesn’t have a strong chemical smell also leaves my hair so silky and smooth afterwards
Lillian m.
Forest Hill
love that it’s permanent & powder! gives a great color it’s simple & fast! my color payoff was great
Shelley M.
This product works well however this time around when I was using it, it didn’t take too well to my highlights which are golden brown and blonde. My hair ended up have a green tint. When my hair was a natural brown, it does it jet black very well.