Bigen Powder Hair Color #47 Medium Chestnut .21 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Katherine E.Bigen Powder Hair Color #47 Medium Chestnut .21 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Katherine E.

BY BIGEN

All Beauty see more...

Royalty👑👸🏽 D.
Hartford, CT
I actually died my hair a month ago with this it came out great. All I did was add water to this and died my hair it was so easy. To know I’m not bleaching my hair I use this a lot and my mom too it’s easy I defiantly recommend I got mine at the beauty supply store
aysia r.
Bronx
really love this brand for hair dye my hair smelt amazing and felt super soft and was really dark
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
This is a semipermanent dye for the hair but I had seen videos on YouTube where the eyebrows were pigmented with it and I decided to try it, worked great and lasted more than a week. with my busy schedule is very useful so I get less time doing my makeup.