2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color: No ammonia No hydrogen peroxide required see more...

• How well does this product work on natural hair? 1 Answers
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
Isn't this suppose to be for people who usually have allergic reactions to normal hair dye? I guess not because I dyed my mom's hair with this, she was very scared because last time she dyed her hair it was horrible. My mother got a very bad allergic reaction. Her face swelled. rash as well and her ears are blistering and leaking. This has been going on for more than two weeks. I recommend this product to people who haven't experienced any allergic reactions before. But, the color did come out well.
By far not my favorite, is really only good as a touch up to revitalize color. Only works well for color changes if you stay within one to two shades of current color
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 59 Oriental
A truly black color. I love this color, it is the blackest there is and very easy to apply, but can be a little messy. It makes my hair look and feel very healthy.  It does not wash out, so be aware if you're gonna bleach it after dying it dark. I plan on buying blue black instead.
dawn C.
dawn C.
Was starting to lose a lot of hair, and although I don't blow dry, flat iron or rarely use anything in my hair, dying my hair monthly was the ONE thing I do religiously! was actually looking for henna hair dye and came across this.. it is a bit of a process...im used to liquid dye.. but, was happily surprised at the coverage and color! since I only do my roots, I only used half! money saver on top of it! and no harsh chemicals! yes!!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Long lasting gentle color. Rich tones that also helps to repair by filling weak hair. Best product for darkening hair.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Great cheap dye. It provides great coverage but it will dye your scalp if you are not careful. I also use it to dye my eyebrows. The only downside is it can get super messy if you are not careful.
Yatisadodd d.
Yatisadodd d.
Garland, TX
This is by far the best black dye I've ever used. The color payoff is amazing.
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I actually dyed my sisters hair with this brand and it turned out beautifully. It's also suppose to be before than a lot of name brands too
BRIDGETTE W.
BRIDGETTE W.
I love this product. I use it on my mother who is going gray. Gray hair is course and unmanageable and it tends not to absorb hair color well. But this is the real deal. It colored evenly without the green tinge gray hair sometimes get. It is a bit messy to mix but overall good.
Mari R.
Mari R.
My mother used this for as long as i can remember this is tried and tested, since i was little. 1-2-3 done Thats how easy it was
Miijan D.
Miijan D.
How well does this product work on natural hair?