BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Tea - Black Tea White Chocolate Obsession - 20 Tea Bags 1.60 oz. / 45 gBigelow Tea White Chocolate Obsession Tea has the right flavor of white chocolate and comes wrapped in individual fresh packs. Chocolate lovers rejoice! In a moment of divine inspiration Bigelow White Chocolate Obses see more...

Sheree B.
I'm normally a coffee drinker not a tea drinker, but this had me considering a change. It has all the flavor you expect from the name and it's not overbearing. I could drink this every day. What a wonderful tea.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I am a tea lover, a tea enthusiast if you will, and I really enjoyed this tea. The only reason I knocked off a star was because I felt the chocolate flavor could have been just a tad bit stronger. Overall, however, it was really great!
Danielle R.
Saint Louis, MO
I drank a lot of this tea when I was dieting to get my chocolate fix. It has a nice undertone of chocolate and with a little bit of diet sweetner is great!
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
i haven't tried this, but the name alone sounds like i need this in my life RIGHT NOW. i have no idea where to find this, but i will and i will drink it!
Angelique O.
This is an amazing Tea. The flavor really taste like chocolate it's very smooth and I have a cup of it every morning
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
I haven't been able to find this ANYWHERE since I got it. So sweet and delicious! If anyone knows let me know.
This tea is perfect for you if you love chocolate and enjoy drinking tea in your free time, is delicious, and healthy, the flavor is neither too strong nor too soft
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Muy rico chocolate blanco, ideal para regalo, delicioso, me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo para toda ocasion
Danielle  C.
White chocolate tea?? I have to try
Amethyst E.
Where would i purchase this?