BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Bigelow White Chocolate Obesession Tea Bags 20 ct Box

Bigelow® White Chocolate Obesession® Tea Bags 20 ct Box

by Bigelow

Bigelow Tea - Black Tea White Chocolate Obsession - 20 Tea Bags 1.60 oz. / 45 gBigelow Tea White Chocolate Obsession Tea has the right flavor of white chocolate and comes wrapped in individual fresh packs. Chocolate lovers rejoice! In a moment of divine inspiration Bigelow White Chocolate Obses

Where would i purchase this?
White chocolate tea?? I have to try
Start your review of Bigelow® White Chocolate Obesession® Tea Bags 20 ct Box!
Angelique O.
This is an amazing Tea. The flavor really taste like chocolate it's very smooth and I have a cup of it every morning
Danielle R.
Saint Louis, MO
I drank a lot of this tea when I was dieting to get my chocolate fix. It has a nice undertone of chocolate and with a little bit of diet sweetner is great!
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
I haven't been able to find this ANYWHERE since I got it. So sweet and delicious! If anyone knows let me know.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I am a tea lover, a tea enthusiast if you will, and I really enjoyed this tea. The only reason I knocked off a star was because I felt the chocolate flavor could have been just a tad bit stronger. Overall, however, it was really great!
Sheree B.
I'm normally a coffee drinker not a tea drinker, but this had me considering a change. It has all the flavor you expect from the name and it's not overbearing. I could drink this every day. What a wonderful tea.
dani R.
santiago, maipu
Muy rico chocolate blanco, ideal para regalo, delicioso, me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo para toda ocasion