BY BIGELOW

We're proud of our recipe. Adding creamy vanilla flavor to our hand-picked black tea with the right balance of exotic spices was a natural marriage. A touch of milk and a little sweetener will bring out the rich vanilla creating a superb flavor sensation. Sweet and spicy all at same time. see more...

Meghan M.
Independence, MO
For starters, I drink this tea every single morning. It's the perfect substitute for coffee! It has a great flavor, especially when you add a little sugar! :) I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jeireseth M.
I was recently introduced to Chai tea while staying at hotel they had this and an earl grey I tried this with a splash of milk and it was amazing.
Johanna M.
Lathrop, CA
Wonderful taste. I make a big jug of cold tea with this for parties. Can't get enough of it.
Nicole M.
I can't drink coffee, so I drink tea. These are easy to use and great for a quick cup!
Sydni F.
Northfield, NJ
This tea is great! It has the perfect amount of spice and vanilla. I always drink it every morning. The packaging is great and sturdy. I've bought this at least 5 times before. I always recommend it to my friends
barbara t.
Willow Grove, PA
I am a big tea drinker-either hot or iced, sweetened or unsweetened. Chai tea is one of my favorites. Bigelow adds just the right amount of spices to the tea to produce the perfect blend of chai tea. The addition of vanilla (my favorite flavor) makes this tea out of this world. Nothing better then sitting on the couch, in comfy clothes with a cup of Bigelow Chai Vanilla tea on a cold winter's night
Kate M.
aledo, TX
I am a big tea fan and I love this vanilla chai! it is a good blend especially for a tea that you steep. It is a good value and quality. I am a repeat customer who buys bigelow often. The flavor is great. depending on how strong you like it it is easy to make strong or light.
Brittany K.
I have had these forever! It seems like no matter how often I drink them, the box just doesn't seem to run out! I am not a huge tea-drinker but my husband is and he definitely reaches for the Chai tea first if he is going to have a drink while studying at night.
Lindsey L.
Belleville, MI
Love this chai tea. It has a slight refreshing flavor. Not overpowering vanilla. Reasonable price as well.
Imani A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite tea. It's really smooth and has a strong vanilla taste which I love. It's a nice switch from a traditional chai.