BY BIGELOW

Tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out. see more...

Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
Honestly can say I've never been a fan of self brew tea usually just drink the canned/bottled teas with a million pounds of sugar. One day though my boyfriend made me some of this tea with a small bit of sugar and I fell in love. It's such a perfect warm tea for winter time and cold days/nights in, the perfect tea to sit, relax, and warm up with❤️
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
If you love thin mint Girl Scout cookies then u will absolutely love this tea! By itself in the morning or a mid afternoon cup of tea with of course the good old original thin mint girl scout cookies dipped in with it!!!! Mmmmm
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
The best thing about this tea is the smell. It smells absolutely amazing. I wish the flavor was stronger. It's pleasant but a little underwhelming. I drink it with honey and it's still good, very calming.
Cassandra R.
Pomeroy, OH
Girl scout cookies without all the guilt?! Yes please! Delicious with just the right amount of mint flavour. Perfect for a wind down after a long day
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL
This tea is wonderful. I love the minty taste. It helps me relax after a long day. And it's completely herbal which is great.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
This works perfect after going to sleep, its so mint i love, you can added sugar if you want but it's so good without it.
Makaela C.
Eureka, CA
Probably one of my favorites. love drinking it right after a meal. the coco and peppermint are the perfect combination
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I thought this stuff was terrible. Not my sort of thing. I hated all of the Girl Scout flavor teas. Awful!
Ann Marie F.
Acworth, GA
Such a great mint tea staple! Unlike others it has a balanced sweetness that satisfies many cravings!