BY BIGELOW

Naturally Decaffeinated Certified Organic Our Tea Bags Are Sealed For Freshness In Airtight, Flavor-Protecting Fresh Packs To Ensure Your Full Enjoyment. Bigelow&Reg; Certified Organic Decaffeinated Green Tea - Tea With A Healthy Attitude! Mother Nature Gave Us A Wonderful Gift When She Packed Beneficial Antioxidants Into Green Tea - Powerful Combatants That Protect The Body's Healthy Cells From Billions Of Naturally Occurring "Free Radicals," Unstable Molecules That When Left Unchecked, May Lead To A Host Of Degenerative Diseases. Studies Show Drinking 2-3 Cups Of Tea Daily May Improve Your Chances Of Fending Off These Invaders. But That's Only Half The Story. The Certified Organic Tea Contained In This Package Has The Added Benefits From Having Been Grown By Socially-Responsible Farmers Who Are Committed To Using Only Natural Fertilizers That Are Free Of Synthetic Pesticides And Additives, And To Maintaining Safe, Healthy Growing Environments For Today - And For Generations To Come. Your Assurance That Bigelow Certified Organic Decaffeinated Green Tea Is Healthful And Delicious. The Usda Organic And Qai Seals Are Your Assurance That Bigelow Certified Organic Decaffeinated Green Tea Has Been Grown And Produced In Strict Accordance With The Organic Industry's Highest Standards. The Bigelow Name Means This Tea Has Been Expertly Processed To Bring Up The Tea's Natural, Mellow Green Flavor, Then Carefully Overwrapped In Protective Fresh Packs To Seal In Its Delicate Flavor And Goodness. So Enjoy Bigelow Certified Organic Decaffeinated Green Tea Often. It's Great Tasting. Good For The Environment, And Good For You, Too! - David & Eunice Bigelow Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed By Bigelow, The Makers Of "Constant Comment&Reg;" Tea. Certified Organic By Qai, Inc. Usda Organic Blended And Packaged In The U.S.A. see more...

Shaunice L.
I'm a fan of Bigelow Tea their prices are great and the products are just as nice. I like the green packaging it's simple and one of my favorite colors. I am a repeat consumer and recommend to people new to the tea game. The flavor is great and this one you can drink
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Love this tea. Great flavor even for being decaffeinated. There is nothing I would change about this tea. I buy it all the time, it's great to have on hand especially when you feel sick. It's affordable and I would recommend this to everyone!
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
I get decaf to stray away from caffeine obviously and although it doesn't have that much of a flavor, it's very soothing for my anxiety! Love!
Vincent B.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this brand of green tea. It's simple to either brew up just one cup or brew up a whole gallon using a cold brew method.
Jennifer G.
Love drinking hot green tea throughout the day in the winter months, then iced in the summer. We always have at least two boxes on hand.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
One of my all time favorite teas! I love these, I have drank every single flavor from there brand. Sometimes I use like 3 bags at once.
Jaimie H.
Greeen tea is my go to right now! I'm expecting so the decaffiemated is a must! It also quenches my thirst!
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
I really like bigelow's green tea! It's really good and tastes wonderful. Easy to make.
Julia T.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to, every morning tea. Except when it’s very cold I ice it, it’s most refreshing.
Cecilia G.
I start every morning with a cup of water, followed by a cup of Bigelow Organic Green Tea. It makes me feel energized and ready for the day. Throughout the day I also tend to sneak in another cup of their green tea, whether in the mid afternoon or before bed. I particularly love drinking it before or after a meal. It tastes great and sits well.