Bigelow Tea - Green Tea - 20 Tea Bags

by Bigelow

Green tea is pretty simple. It's green tea. What makes Bigelow's so special is that they use only hand-picked tea from high elevation gardens ant then they gently process it, bringing out that natural flavor people have been enjoying for centuries. Bigelow's tea is not harsh, not too grassy but smooth and very delicate. easy to drink and enjoy the whole cup. Unlock The Freshness. Here's The KeyBigelow uses a special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled. Flavor Freshness Aroma of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow Tea - Green Tea - 20 Tea Bags!
Warsaw
I use this quite frequently to make green tea Arnold Palmers. This with a half of a lemon in it is absolutely wonderful.
Baldwin Park, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
for the affordable price is one of my favorites, not very strong flavor but ideal to drink daily. I never miss at home
Salem, OR
the only type of tea i drink it helps me feel fuller and with more energy . I been buying this brand for years now .
Spokane, WA
Simple yet energizing. I love green tea and i find that this one has the most flavor out of any green tea ive tasted.
Texarkana, AR
this is the best green tea i drank it every day me and my hubby love it its wonderful got a wonderful flavor
I love this brand. The tea is a great pick me up for the morning or the afternoon when I start to hit my slump
South Lebanon, OH
My favorite green tea out there! This tea gives you the herbal deliciousness that is the classic green tea.
I like to buy the Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon. It has a subtle lemony taste, so it's not too overwhelming.
Towson, MD
good tea. i like this brand. can never go wrong with this tea and some sugar. really good price too
Lexington, KY
I love this green tea. It isn’t anything fancy, but it is something I can drink later at night

Looking for your answer?