BY BIGELOW

Versatile Tea ChestBigelow Tea Chest is a beautiful collection of some of the finest herb, black and green teas. Packed in an elegant wooden chest with smooth finish, this pack contains eight tea bags in different flavors. These flavors include lemon lift, earl grey, constant comment, English teatime, green tea, sweet dreams herb, mint medley herb and orange and spice. Beautiful wooden chest Different tea flavors Kosher Blended and packaged in the USAThese tea bags are individually wrapped in the chest to preserve freshness so you can experience the great taste in each tea cup. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Bigelow Tea Chest contains some of the finest teas that are specially collected and packed for you and your family. Tea bags have no calories and are foil wrapped. The teas included are refreshing and taste great. This pack of tea is a good source of antioxidants. Free of: Gluten, carbohydrates and calories see more...

Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This variety box of tea is a good price considering the large amount of tea that you get in the box. Each of the flavors is very delicious and each has a unique flavor. The packaging is very appealing and offers a nice display for leaving on the countertop.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
The only one I really don't like from this set is their chamomile. The others are decent. I love Bigelow's Green Tea line. It is literally my favorite tea brand/product line. So it's always a pleasure to have it in a set.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Buffalo, NY
The best tea purchase I've made. I love the variety so you're never stuck with a box of one flavor.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Great gift idea for someone who loves tea. You get to sample different flavor packed teas. I love to brew my tea and have homemade unsweetened iced tea in my fridge . I think it is a good value and worth a try . I would recommend it as a gift for yourself or someone else.
Sohmer M.
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This box is perfect for when you have guests over or you just don't know what kind of tea you feel like on any certain day. A perfect mix of flavors.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Great little variety of teas. They taste very good at anytime of the day. It is a great value for the amount that they give you. The box is also very useful after you're done with the teas. I would recommend this product!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ventura
I love every one of these teas. You can't make a wrong choice here! I love having the variety for myself and my family and friends.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This is the tea chest that we have at my office and my workplace, and it is my go-to tea! My personal favorites are the green tea, and earl grey. Each tea packet contains enough tea leaves for a flavorful experience, and I would absolutely recommend this product.
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I am the biggest tea drinker out there my boyfriend got me this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! 😊 I love bigelow tea in general but constant comment has to be my favorite. I would definitely purchase again!