BY BIGELOW

Global Product Type:Beverages-Tea Bag Beverage Type:Tea Flavor:Earl Grey Black Tea Packing Type:Bag Quantity:28 per box Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:0% Total Recycled Content Percent:0 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Beverly , MA
Foodie Expert
Love this tea! It's my fave ever! Love drinking it at night and in the morning! Super yummy! Makes me feel a little like an old lady but in a good way!
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
I find the flavor of Bigelow Tea is always great and this one is no different, I love earl grey tea and at this price point I can have it whenever I want without thinking of it like I do with Twinings. It also is not to overpowering in the bergamot like some.
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like to have this tea in the evenings. It is just relaxing to sit with a hot cup of tea and this tea is so delicious!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
This is great tea to just relax with. I think earl grey is one of my favorites and this is A good one. I like it better than Teavana.