BY BIGELOW

Cinnamon Apple Herb Tea is a natural beverage. It contains no artificial coloring or preservatives and it has no caffeine. see more...

Madison O.
Huntington , WV
Foodie Expert
This tea is wonderful! I usually have to put a lot of sugar in my tea to flavor it but it this tea already has plenty of flavor, I drink hot tea almost everyday and I love this brand and this flavor! Highly recommend
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my choice of tea when it comes to the holiday season. The aroma of cinnamon is just right and the flavor is satisfying to the taste buds. This is one of my favorites during Christmas or the cold season in general. After having some bieglow tea at a local restaurant, that sadly no longer carries it, I had to share with my friends, and soon my best friend and I would go over to her moms to have this tea together. Its a great tea to have when friends and family come over for the holidays.
Jasmin W.
Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
Perfect for fall. Has plenty of flavor so no need to add sweetener, although, I usually still add a tsp. I tried this flavor to mix it up a little bit. Glad I tried this one because now it has become a favorite. I always keep some stocked!
Render L.
I really love all Bigelow tea products. The flavored tea, always surprises me with the richness and the natural teas are so refreshing. Always carry these in my cabinets.
malissa k.
Saginaw, MI
It is the perfect time of year (beginning of fall) for apple cinnamon tea plus it soothes the scratchy throats that come with the change in weather
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great tea in the winter when you want to curl up by the fireplace and sip on something warm.
noor e.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. sometimes i need a warm drink in the winter besides coffee and this is usually my go to. its soo good
Sarah S.
I don't usually buy fruit teas, but this had a subtle flavor and the scent in spot-on. It's a perfect hot tea in the Fall.
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Foodie Expert
With the weather changing tea is my favorite drink. Warms me up. The cinnamon and apple flavor is tasty.
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
Best brand when it comes to tea. actually tastes like the flavoring and not flavor added to the tea.