BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea - 1 Box with 20 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia B.
my favorite chai tea! i usually prefer to add vanilla creamer and sugar but with this i only really need sugar, it’s the perfect balance of vanilla sweetness and chai spice, as chai tea should be!
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Honestly my favorite tea, I drink it almost everyday. The vanilla flavor with the chai is perfect and delicious. It's perfect for chai tea lattes and a good substitute for coffee.
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
This is my favorite product, I love vanilla chai tea so much! It’s a great value and tastes amazing with some vanilla creamer! There’s no flaws in this tea whatsoever and I constantly buy it! This is my #giftcrush
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
The best and only Chai blend I drink. I don't know what it is about this stuff, but the blend of spice and sweetness is perfection. I use it at home to make my own Chai latte mix at home! Hot or cold, it won't disappoint.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
My favorite tea of all time!!! This tea is so delicious. The flavor truly has a bit of sweetness without any sugar added. It's super affordable and often on sale at Kroger stores. I time and time again purchase this tea!
Lisa D.
Canton, SD
The Bigelow vanilla Chai tea has a soothing flavor that is not overpowering. I don't think there has been a flavor of their tea I haven't liked. They have something to suit everyone. It is easily available and moderately priced. Like this brand
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
I am absolutely in love with tea!!!
I have this box filled with tea. Just recently I stumbled across this one and thought "Why not I never had something like this before" And I am so happy I try this!! Its so good, creamy just enough amount of sweetness and the vanilla pulls though. Not to much strong and it doesn't got lost in the tea.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have honestly never had a tastier tea than this one. It's a great deal for the price and I always stock up when I find it on sale. The flavor is sweet without being overwhelmingly so and has a nice spicy chai finish. The vanilla has a classic mellow flavor and gives it a full bodied effect. Perfect without sugar, too!
Analise G.
When I need caffeine and something that tastes amazing, Bigelow Vanilla Chai is what I brew up. The smell and taste of this tea is so intoxicating and delicious, and the vanilla upgrades regular chai tea to extra amazing.
Krystyna S.
Started drinking this when I got my first cold of the season. Usually chai is a bit bland for my taste without some milk but this vanilla chai was hands down the best ever. With just enough sweet that so perfectly complimented the spice, I'm in heaven during the winter.