BY GENERIC

Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herb Tea Bags: Relaxing blend of chamomile and mint All natural Caffeine free Kosher see more...

Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herb Tea Bags
  • "Helps me to relax and get ready for bed after a long day of college and studying." in 2 reviews
  • "I love using this for when I'm getting ready to go to bed, usually helped me relax enough to fall asleep with in an hour of drinking a cup." in 1 review
  • "I like my tea strong, so I always use two tea bags per cup." in 1 review
  • "Has a great taste and really does help to soothe you and relax you" in 1 review
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like it! It's a very mild sedative that is also known for its qualities to help relax the anxiety and stress. So it's ideal if you are having trouble sleeping due to daily stress.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I love this tea. It is so calming and soothing especially when you are sick or stressed out! I like to drink some close to bed time as well to wind down from the day. Definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with sickness or daily stresses!
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
There is not a difference between this and the name brand sleep time tea. You will love it just as much and it helps calm you before you go to bed for a better sleep!
Samantha P.
Natasha B.
My favorite evening tea. It helps me relax after a long day with my kids. Great aroma and flavor. I would highly recommend this tea along with this companies other teas as well.
Misty Z.
Brighton, IL
I great tea for the evening. Helps me to relax and get ready for bed after a long day of college and studying. Great tasting also
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
I'm a huge tea fan, and this stuff definitely hit the spot! Highly recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it!
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love this brand of tea. I haven't had a bad experience with any of their favors! I like my tea strong, so I always use two tea bags per cup.
Lauren D.
It sure didn't get me ready for bed but I have issues with that anyways. It tastes well but a little too strong.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I usually love bigelow tea, but this tea did not make me feel
Tired or relaxed, but it does have a beautiful scent and taste.