Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herb Tea uploaded by Megan K.Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herb Tea uploaded by Alysia P.

BY BIGELOW

Relaxing blend of chamomile & mint All Natural Individual Fresh Pack Caffeine Free Take your favorite tea wherever you go! Bigelow s individual flavor-protecting envelopes ensure great taste and freshness. Satisfaction fully guaranteed. Blended and Packaged in the U.S.A. Questions? 1-888-Bigelow see more...

Buy on Walmart
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I hate tea with a passion but my boyfriend bought this for me because I have problems sleeping. (I'm on psych meds and a medication for my sleeping problems and I just filled my medication but I want to finish it before going to my doctor to talk about switching medications and other options).

Along with my medications, I've been taking melatonin to help get me to relax a bit so I can sleep and some nights it helps, some nights it doesn't. So we've gone a step further and gotten chamomile tea. I can't stand the taste of tea unless it's scalding hot to where it burns my tongue and I can't taste things for a few days.

Again, sometimes this is soothing and helps, sometimes this doesn't. I'm anemic and I'm always cold so I like how this helps warm me up. I think having it as a stable routine will make it more likely to have a lasting, positive effect on me.
Megan T.
Cuba
This tea tastes amazing and it really does help you settle down and go to sleep. I have always had troubles sleeping, and since I've started drinking a cup of this every night, it has really helped.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This tea is AMAZING! If someone asked me to put 'zen' in a cup, this would be it.

(In my poetic sense) It tastes as if you're relaxing in a soothing bath tub, with the smell of natural linen scents flowing in the air, breathing ever so peacefully and slowly drifting away into a light sleep (lmao idk but this is how this tea made me feel).

As for the real taste- it tasted like a lightly dense herbal black tea with just a hint of mint. It goes down very smoothly, and it gave me a really nice calm feeling and helped my fall right asleep. I'm currently sick with a cold right now, so this stuff is the bomb. Definitely gonna keep this as my go-to calming or sick girl tea! Will be buying more boxes.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
To be honest I bought this for my kids. Mostly my oldest who has troubles sleeping at night bc he's an active kid. Chamomile is good for relaxation while peppermint pulls in that soothing feeling. Made from chamomile, hibiscus, peppermint leaves, rose blossoms, spearmint leaves, spice, & orange blossoms. Got for around $2.40
Mikel L.
Stanwood, WA
This tea is amazing for bed time. The different herbs it has in it work so great for relaxation. I love drinking this by itself or with honey. I typically only drink it at night with lavender essential oils diffusing as well. Such a great tea!
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great tea for night time relaxation. It does the trick and has great taste while being affordable as compared to some higher end brands. Catch a sale and buy over and over. Highly recommend
Melissa B.
This is a really good tea to have the evenings to help call me down and get me and asleep mindset. I have always had a really hard time falling asleep my entire life and I have found that herbal teas really do help me and this is one of them
Emma G.
Its really good tea, a mix of chamomile and mint. It also actually works, it makes me sleepy and relaxes me. I once had it during the day and I don't think that was the best idea because I got groggy and tired. I highly suggest it if you have a hard time going to sleep or relaxing at night.
Alexa K.
My favorite tea ever! When I was younger I always drank this when I was sick. As I've gotten older I've grown to enjoy it even more! Recently I've liked it with lemon
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
This is my all time fav tea. puts you in this relaxing mood. i enjoy it with a spoon of sugar and honey. i currently have 2 boxes in my cabinet. it even still tastes good with just the honey and no sugar (but i add more honey than normal)

tried agave in it and it takes away from the natural taste of the tea itself...but it could just be that i do not like agave, it was my first time trying it