BY BIGELOW

Bigelow Spiced Chai Tea: Individual fresh pack Healthy antioxidants Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dani S.
Dani S.
Bigelow is another brand of tea I have a LOT of varieties of (Constant Comment, Early Grey, etc...) because I truly enjoy them.

I like Chai tea, but this did not dethrone my current favorite Yogi chai variety. I think that Bigelow does other black tea varieties a lot better than this! I feel like the spice blend wasn't strong enough and didn't bring out the robust flavor that makes chai a different experience from other run of the mill blends of black tea! However, that's just my personal nitpick, and I did really enjoy this tea besides that.
This tea was much to spiced for me. I prefer my chia tea in latte form, but even then the spice over powered everythi g and that's all I could taste. Not for me.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Butler, PA
A favorite. Add sweetener and milk and enjoy. When I have this it is my daily morning drink.