Bigelow Six Assorted Teas uploaded by stephanie s.

BY BIGELOW

Variety Pack Indulge in the soothing ritual of tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies...and delivers healthful antioxidants. From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other. To create each of our distinctive teas, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves from high-elevation gardens where the best teas are grown, then individually wrap our tea bags in flavor-protecting pouches to seal in its goodness. Remember, adding a cup of Bigelow tea throughout your busy day can contribute to your overall well being. So sit back, relax and make tea time your time to refresh mind, body and spirit! - David & Eunice Bigelow Assortment includes 3 tea bags each of: Lemon Lift® Tea with the refreshing flavor of lemon and spice. Ingredients: black tea, natural lemon flavor , spice Green T see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I always used to get any black tea that was cheap, but this one has really good flavors in it." in 2 reviews
  • "The flavors are nice, every one is unique, and the variety packs are great for meeting or family gatherings." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a brand you can go wrong with." in 1 review
  • "This package of a few of each teas they provide is a nice thing to buy when you want to try many different teas to see if you like the tea or to have a little extra variety." in 1 review
  • "I bought this variety pack today to help with a sore throat and these teas are just wonderful." in 1 review
Abby M.
Salt Lake City, UT
A friend gave me this tea so I didn't have any expectations really. So far I've tried the Lemon tea, the Pomegranate, and the Orange Spice. They've been really tasty and flavorful enough that I don't even use sugar. The packaging is pretty lame but I'd buy it for myself if I wanted to get some tea this fall. Although I'm not really much of a tea aficionado.
Heather  H.
I love Bigelow tea and I love every flavor tea of theirs that i have tried before. This package of a few of each teas they provide is a nice thing to buy when you want to try many different teas to see if you like the tea or to have a little extra variety. I grab a box every time i am sick because their teas are very flavorful and nice to have when you have a sore throat or you cant eat. I love them :) I highly recommend these
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Best tea around.. flovor is amazing I'm sad thou my fave is plantation mint and I can not find it anywhere besides in the mutipack and there is only a in there :( but I do love all the teas.. I recommend this for everyone!!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I bought this variety pack today to help with a sore throat and these teas are just wonderful. Inexpensive, too! I reached for the variety pack because I couldn't decide which flavor I wanted to buy. Now I know which flavors to reach for.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I love when companies have assorted teas that you can buy. By favorite is always green and black tea, but there is something about Bigelow tea that I just really like. I always used to get any black tea that was cheap, but this one has really good flavors in it. I always buy my assorted pack at Target and its pretty cheap.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Bigelow is a quality tea and they carry a nice variety of flavors. This is a great assortment of teas including Lemon Lift, Green Tea, Constant Comment, Earl Grey, Plantation Mint, and English Teatime.
Donna J.
This box of different teas are great for someone that like to try different flavors and does not want to buy one box with one flavor in it. I tried this box of tea and was able to determine what flavors I liked best.
Monica V.
Fall River, MA
I love variety packs as it means i don't have to keep drinking the same tea over and over! This pack from Bigelow is one of my favs! Very flavorful and smells great!
ashley e.
Lagrange, GA
Bigelow teas are some of my favorites. And the variety pack has all of the really good ones! My favorite is constant comment. The lemon lift is ok, but has a strange after taste
Patricia G.
Oakdale, LA
Great tea and good variety to satisfy the tea drinkers in the household. This is a brand you can go wrong with. Been drinking this tea for many years
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What's your favorite flavor?