Bigelow Single Flavor Tea, Green, 28 Bags/Box uploaded by Amber H.

BY BIGELOW

A soothing cup of tea is perfect at any time of day. One bag makes the perfect 8-oz. cup of tea. Great for home and office. Features: -Flavor Tea-Beverage Type: Tea-Flavor: Green Tea-Packing Type: Box-Quantity: 28 per box-Made in the USA-Packs p. see more...

Amber H.
mooresville
This is my goto green tea!! Not only is the taste amazing but it is packed with pride! The box tells you who packed the package, how neat is that? When I’m not in need of a huge kick of caffeine this is what I brew.
Sparkle C.
This green tea is not only good but good for you!
What is better than coming home after a long day and sitting down with a warm cup of green tea mixed with a hint of lemon and honey.
The flavor is perfect and so is the price!
Allie L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm a big fan of tea but until recently I didn't care for green tea. On a whim I purchased a box of these from Target and I've been drinking this tea daily. I'm on my second box! If I want to spice it up I'll add some lemon, or honey!

The price is great too which I love.

10/10 would recommend!
Josh B.
Kankakee
Drink it everyday. Has great flavor, I get multiple uses out of a tea bag. Has antioxidants and helps boost my metabolism
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing tea... sometime black tea but most of the time I enjoy green teA... hot water tea bag with slice of lemon
Jen V.
Sacramento, CA
My husbands favorite tea- jasmine is the most soothing and delicious. I would recommend this brand over others
Rosie J.
Shelton, WA
I bought these to replace black tea, I have at least one cup of tea everyday. It brews fast and tastes great.
Paige L.
Jacksonville, IL
My favorite green tea to have at home. Has a crisp taste and not very expensive. Wish I could buy in bulk.
Sarah M.
Nanuet, NY
Probably the only green tea I buy. They're less expensive than other brands and the tea tastes just as good
Anna C.
Essex, MD
These are okay, just average tea bags. Not bad for the price though. They are pretty cheap at my store