BY BIGELOW

We're Proud of Our RecipeEnjoy this popular combination of sweet and salty, now in a K-Cup® pod. Our blend of hand-picked black tea and succulent caramel flavor with just a hint of salt is the perfect treat. Add a splash of milk and a little sweetener for a sublime guilt-free indulgence. see more...

Bachar H.
Waterford, PA
Bigelow has always been one of my all time favourite teas, and salted caramel has always had a special place in my heart. The two of them together is a spectacular combination. It's full of flavour and I would definitely recommend to anybody.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
Another AMAZING Brand... I LOVE This brand... I love Celestial Seasonings too but certain flavors are better than others on of each brand... As we speak I'm drinking Chamomile... I ALWAYS buy this (Hot Tea) brand too..
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Ok, so I've only gotten a few sips from a friend who had a little left in her travel mug. I haven't been able to find this in stores, though . But should I ever across it, I'll be stocking up on these bad boys!
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
This tea is amazing! It's like I'm eating caramel candies. I didn't expect this product to actually smell or taste like it does but it's great. This was my first time getting this but I'm definitely repurchasing.
Ana S.
San Jose, CA
What I really love about this tea is the strong caramel flavor, and I love the consistency it has. If you are the type of person who loves sweets, this is the right stuff to get.
So delicious! I love the flavor, not too strong but not too subtle. Seriously so delicious and convenient since you make it in the keaurig. It's kind of overpriced, however most k cups cost this much so I can't imagine it would be a problem
Liz R.
This tea has a super strong caramel black tea flavor which is amazing for the fall and winter! I use it for a nice little afternoon pick me up with a biscotti or little treat or after a meal when I'm craving something sweet. Love it!
Charotte E.
Los Angeles, CA
This tea is sensational.... perfect blend of flavors..... I haven't had a tea from this brand that I didn't enjoy
Sara D.
Bloomington, IN
Very sweet tasting! It taste maybe a little too sweet. If you're into sweet tea then I would go for this. I feel like the balance between the sweet and saltiness of the caramel could be betterI highly recommend these though!!
shiza z.
London
love them they are amazing and so healthy they taste amazing an low in cal as well love love love them and highly recommend them