BeveragesCoffee & TeaBigelow
Bigelow Salted Caramel Black Tea K-Cup Pods 10 ct Box

Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea K-Cup Pods 10 ct Box

by Bigelow

We're Proud of Our RecipeEnjoy this popular combination of sweet and salty, now in a K-Cup® pod. Our blend of hand-picked black tea and succulent caramel flavor with just a hint of salt is the perfect treat. Add a splash of milk and a little sweetener for a sublime guilt-free indulgence.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea K-Cup Pods 10 ct Box!
member-69211d5a0
So delicious! I love the flavor, not too strong but not too subtle. Seriously so delicious and convenient since you make it in the keaurig. It's kind of overpriced, however most k cups cost this much so I can't imagine it would be a problem
Bachar H.
Waterford, PA
Bigelow has always been one of my all time favourite teas, and salted caramel has always had a special place in my heart. The two of them together is a spectacular combination. It's full of flavour and I would definitely recommend to anybody.
Liz R.
This tea has a super strong caramel black tea flavor which is amazing for the fall and winter! I use it for a nice little afternoon pick me up with a biscotti or little treat or after a meal when I'm craving something sweet. Love it!
Sara D.
Bloomington, IN
Very sweet tasting! It taste maybe a little too sweet. If you're into sweet tea then I would go for this. I feel like the balance between the sweet and saltiness of the caramel could be betterI highly recommend these though!!
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
This is a really good dessert tea. It smells amazing! I like to have a cup at night. It is kinda rich so I only like one cup. My father adds cream and he says its amazing.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the bags of this tea. I think it's just okay. The foil packets that the bags are in say "yummy caramel tea" but I don't think that the flavor is close enough to caramel to be called "yummy" it's just okay but barely that.
Elisha M.
Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea K-Cup Pods 10 ct Box uploaded by Elisha M.
Love this tea, it is one of go to teas. When I want something more than just water since I don't drink soda as often as I use to.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
Another AMAZING Brand... I LOVE This brand... I love Celestial Seasonings too but certain flavors are better than others on of each brand... As we speak I'm drinking Chamomile... I ALWAYS buy this (Hot Tea) brand too..
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Ok, so I've only gotten a few sips from a friend who had a little left in her travel mug. I haven't been able to find this in stores, though . But should I ever across it, I'll be stocking up on these bad boys!
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
This tea is amazing! It's like I'm eating caramel candies. I didn't expect this product to actually smell or taste like it does but it's great. This was my first time getting this but I'm definitely repurchasing.

Looking for your answer?