Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea

by Bigelow

Here's The Key: We use a special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled Flavor-Freshness-Aroma of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go!

What's your favorite Bigelow tea flavor?
Start your review of Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea!
Huttig, AR
I always hated the taste of tea..I just recently started looking for something besides sodas that would be easier on my stomach, I came across this tea and figured I’d give it a try since it was flavored like caramel and HOLY COW!!! This tea tastes absolutely incredible! It’s only about $3 and you get a good amount of packs in the box! So easy and quick to make and SO delicious!!! I feel so much better drinking this than when I drink sodas
Been drinking this tea all month. I was a bit skeptical as to how exactly this would taste like salted caramel, so I bought it. The small as it seeps through hot water is amazing! Smells just like caramel! You can drink it with just hot water or as I would do, I splash a little bit of hazelnut creamer. It gives the caramel taste a boost! I would purchase this and recommend it!
I picked this up on a whim - wow is it yummy! It's not a tea I would normally drink, but it has a great flavour. It tastes like it says, and is more of a dessert blend, so probably more appropriate as an after-meal cup instead of a morning brew. I was pleasantly surprised! Like other Bigelow black teas, this can quickly grow butter if steeped too long. Overall, very tasty. :)
1,139 reviews
I love flavored teas and trying new flavors. The tea bag smells like carmel candy. This is a nice dessert tea or a beverage to drink when you want something sweet. Significantly fewer calories than candy. I like the tea, but it has a stronger carmel smell than taste. I’d buy it again.
Walton, KY
This tea is soooooo good!!! I love drinking hot tea while snuggled up watching Christmas movies and this has been my favorite so far!!! This will be a staple every holiday season from now on!!!!
Kings Park, NY
This is my current favorite winter tea. Salted caramel flavor gives a little bit of sweetness so no extra sugar needed. I add a drop of milk if I have it, but not needed. Also its cheap at Christmas Tree Shop!
Broken Arrow, OK
Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea uploaded by Reanna H.
Bigelow® Salted Caramel Black Tea uploaded by Reanna H.
Bought this on a whim today because it sounded like it would be good.  I over salted caramel so expectations were kind of high.  I steeped it for the recommended 4 minutes and enjoyed it straight away.  The smell is amazing.  You can't miss the caramel aroma and upon drinking the caramel flavor was subtle.  I tasted the caramel on the back end of the sip which was okay with me.  Pretty great little, creamy black tea here.  I think next time I will try mixing in a little caramel or hazelnut creamer to see if that enriches the caramel flavor some.
Tampa, FL
I'm a big tea fanatic and I was excited when I spotted this at Walmart. I gave it a try one night before bed and I loved it. I typically do not add any type of sugar to a lot of my teas (specifically Green tea) but I knew that in order to maximize the flavor, I would need to. It's definitely a hit in my books and it actually reminds me of this loose leaf tea I have but this a little cheaper which makes this even more amazing.
Alpine, NY
Ever since I tried this ☕ I've been hooked since . The warm leading tastes of salted caramel , with just a hint of creaminess. I started first enjoying this tea this fall when I first came to notice it on the shelf ...if you're like me you have to try every new product . I did just that and fell in love with the flavor . It says it can be drank hot or cold but u have yet to try it cold . My favorite way to enjoy this tea is right before bed with a little honey 😴
Orlando, FL
I have been trying to find a tea that I could drink as a replacement for coffee that had similar satisfying flavors. I have to say that this is the one for me. I purchased this tea a couple months ago and forgot that I had it. Tonight I decided to try it tonight and my wife and I are both pleased. The tea has a Suttle flavor that is semi sweet. You definitely get the hints of caramel and salt through out your cup. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes tea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...