BY BIGELOW

Caffeine Free.  Natural & artificially flavored. A delicious caffeine free herb tea.  A new idea in iced tea with the delightful flavor of ripe, red raspberry.  There is nothing comparable to the flavor of sweet, red raspberries and that is what you will find in our Red Raspberry Iced Tea. This blend, with its wonderful raspberry flavor, was created especially for fresh brewed iced tea.  And, since it contains no caffeine, it is perfect for people of all ages.  It s convenient, too!  Now all you need is one tea bag to make a quart of our deliciously different iced tea.  Try it once and you ll be a fan forever! 8 individually foil wrapped tea bags that each make one quart of iced tea without any hassle. Blended and packaged in the U.S.A. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Foodie Expert
Good for tea in a pinch! I don't recommend leaving the packets in for a long period of time, it will become bitter
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this tea and and it's flavor is so good and is inexpensive. I like to mix it with black tea as well
Janet B.
Janet B.
Not our favorite flavor. Love the peach flavor however found this flavor much stronger. We prefer our team flavors subtle. So if you enjoy it strong then this one is for you
Dawn Marie D.
Dawn Marie D.
I love this tea it has such a nice raspberry flavor and I do not add sugar because it doesn't need it. It's very flavorful on it's own.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
I really enjoy this iced tea. I was hesitant about buying it, because honestly the box doesn't make as much tea as I'd have hoped. That being said, it's not too pricy, and it makes a lovely berry iced tea that doesn't even require sugar (though a dash of sugar or honey IS delicious in it!)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Foodie Expert
One of the best raspberry teas I've tried. Mm mm. That said, I liked to brew it about twice as strong as the package says.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
Bigelow red raspverry herb iced tea is so refreshing! love the flavor its great for a summer drink!
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Right when you open the packet that contains the tea bag the smell instantly hits you and it smells so good. The taste is as good as the scent, at least to my liking.
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
Such a great summer drink I love it for going camping because it's so refreshing and easy