Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Autumn Spiced Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Pumpkin Spice Autumn Spiced Tea.
Individual fresh pack.
20 tea bags. see more...

• Does this taste more like spicy nutmeg or pumpkin? 3 Answers
  • Is this better than pumpkin spice coffee?4 Answers
  • What is the pumpkin to spice flavor ratio in this product...2 Answers
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
J love this pumpkin spice tea... It taste so good and put me in the Halloween mood... I usually find this tea at any grocery store. .. It is not that expensive and so good...
Gioia S.
This is my favorite tea for the month of October. For those who think the PSL is a bit too sweet, this spicy aromatic tea is an awesome and cozy alternative. I prefer it hot but it's also really good iced. It's very reasonably priced (often on sale) and can be found seasonally at any grocery store that carries Bigelow Tea products. I always stock up on it so I have enough to get me through the winter months!
Vanessa R.
What a great pumpkin spice tea to have in your cabinet during the fall time the flavor is authentic and beautiful! I love drinking this in the morning time on my way to work it is very affordable in fact you can go on Amazon or a discount website and get it for even cheaper than what you would get in the store even though getting in the store is cheap I totally recommend this brand they are fantastic
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
The basic girl in me was hoping that this would taste more like pumpkin than it did. It definitely has a spicy flavor. It's not bad.. just not what I was expecting. It is a great value and Bigelow teas rarely let me down. It warms your belly on a cold Autumn day.
Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this tea! It's a perfect fall tea, I'm not a big fan of the pumpkin spice drinks but this is exactly what fall tastes like to me! It's great on a chilly day at home! I think it's very affordable and delicious, I always stock up for the year and reccomend to others!
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I hated this. Sometimes I can do pumpkin spice but this was too much for me. I expected a rich black tea with just a hint of flavor but the flavor was very strong and it's just not something I would buy again.
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
This is my go to tea when it starts to be fall time. We are from Illinois living in California, so I always try to have as much fall like stuff as I can around this time to feel like home
I am a huge tea fan and this tea is one of the best I've had! It's a great spiced flavor that's perfect for fall! This is great for a chilly evening wrapped in blankets sipping this tea! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kelsey S.
Pretty great fall tea! (Or year round if you're like me and love fall/winter) It has a great aroma and taste! The "spice" isn't overwhelming like most teas!
sarah h.
Bigelow never fails to please! This tea is soooo good. It has a really good pumpkin spice flavor, but it's not too strong. Perfect with a bit of honey!
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Is this better than pumpkin spice coffee?
Bianca B.
Does this taste more like spicy nutmeg or pumpkin?
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the pumpkin to spice flavor ratio in this product? This may sound like a silly question but I've had very "spicy" pumpkin spice flavored beverages where the pumpkin flavor is almost obsolete and I'm not a fan of that.
Victoria F.