Bigelow® Premium Green Tea Bags uploaded by Caridad G.
2 colors available

BY BIGELOW

Do to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
This is my favorite brand of green tea! If I want green tea, this is my go to! You can buy it in bulk on Amazon for a really good price. It tastes delicious, you don't need to add any sweeteners b/c on it's own it has a perfect balance of sweetness and sour/tanginess. It is not bitter, and leaving the tea bag in does not make it bitter either. I definitely recommend this Bigelow green tea to anyone wanted to try green tea or wanting an everyday green tea.
Shahina G.
Shahina G.
Absolutely my go to green tea! I like the strong flavor of the green tea, so I use two instead of one green tea bags. Definitely a good price and alternative to the other brands. I always come back to Bigelow because it is affordable and it hits the spot!
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny
I really enjoy drinking a cup of this tea every morning to start my day. I drink it with no sugar sometimes honey. Helps me stay up
Madelyn B.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
Love this tea in the morning. It really wakes me up and I think I like it better then coffee!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island
Foodie Expert
This green tea is has SUCH a refreshing taste-not too bitter whatsoever. You can feel all the antioxidants in the tea working through you and this green tea, as well as all green teas, do nothing but good for you. Each tea bag is wrapped individually to preserve the flavor and you can definitely spot the difference from a tea that is not wrapped like so.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the green tea bags from this brand. It has a nice flavor and it's perfect for when I'm in the mood for a fresher tea. The packaging is fine and it's pretty cheap, so I wouldn't complain. It's a good staple tea and I would repurchase it in the future.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my go to tea for just about any day! It's the perfect drink to start your morning with or enjoy while studying. Also can't forget the great benefits of drinking green tea! Would definitely recommend these and will continue to stock up on them!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark
Foodie Expert
I love this in the morning to wake me up without the bad effects of coffee. Some studies have found that drinking green tea can help you lose weight. I'm not saying drinking this will shave off 20 pounds. But it's a good addition to you mornings.
Raychel D.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite green tea brand. I tend to only treat myself on rare occasions to Bigelow green tea. Overall, Bigelow has yet to disappoint me here and I'd recommend their green tea to everyone.
Staci F.
Staci F.
Foodie Expert
I purchased this green tea at Kroger. It is reasonably priced, and tastes like a very generic green tea. I wasn't blown away by this tea, but for the price I was happy with it. I have tried other flavors of tea from this company but have only purchase the green tea once.