Bigelow® Premium Green Tea Bags uploaded by Caridad G.

BY BIGELOW

Do to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final see more...

Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This green tea is has SUCH a refreshing taste-not too bitter whatsoever. You can feel all the antioxidants in the tea working through you and this green tea, as well as all green teas, do nothing but good for you. Each tea bag is wrapped individually to preserve the flavor and you can definitely spot the difference from a tea that is not wrapped like so.
Cynthia W.
For the price and quality, these green tea bags are great! These are my go to green tea bags that I can pick up at any grocery store (even a pharmacy like Walgreens and CVS!). It tastes well with no gritty taste or bitter taste, which is what I always worry about cheaper tea. I also love that the tea bags are individually packaged :)
Brenna Z.
I like to sip on a cup of decaf green tea before bed. The lemon flavored tea is my favorite and all of Bigelow's teas have amazingly rich flavors. I didn't care for green tea until I tried these! I would definitely recommend this to others and will continue using it.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I purchased this green tea at Kroger. It is reasonably priced, and tastes like a very generic green tea. I wasn't blown away by this tea, but for the price I was happy with it. I have tried other flavors of tea from this company but have only purchase the green tea once.
Samantha M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I enjoy the green tea bags from this brand. It has a nice flavor and it's perfect for when I'm in the mood for a fresher tea. The packaging is fine and it's pretty cheap, so I wouldn't complain. It's a good staple tea and I would repurchase it in the future.
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my go to tea for just about any day! It's the perfect drink to start your morning with or enjoy while studying. Also can't forget the great benefits of drinking green tea! Would definitely recommend these and will continue to stock up on them!
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I love this in the morning to wake me up without the bad effects of coffee. Some studies have found that drinking green tea can help you lose weight. I'm not saying drinking this will shave off 20 pounds. But it's a good addition to you mornings.
Shahina G.
Absolutely my go to green tea! I like the strong flavor of the green tea, so I use two instead of one green tea bags. Definitely a good price and alternative to the other brands. I always come back to Bigelow because it is affordable and it hits the spot!
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite green tea brand. I tend to only treat myself on rare occasions to Bigelow green tea. Overall, Bigelow has yet to disappoint me here and I'd recommend their green tea to everyone.
Ashley P.
his is so far my favorite brand of green tea I enjoy green tea with my peppermint tea sometimes when I need a caffeine pick me up I enjoyed the blend of flavors it makes