BY BIGELOW

A soothing cup of tea is perfect at any time of day. One bag makes the perfect 8-oz. cup of tea. Great for home and office. Features: -Flavor Tea. -Beverage Type: Decaffeinated Black Tea. -Flavor: Decaffeinated Black. -Packing Type: Box. -Made in the U. see more...

Brittany O.
Kaneohe, HI
I just love this tea! Its great when I need something to warm me up before bed. Its great because it doesn't have the caffeine in it to keep you up at night. Its great when I have a dinner party and the guest want something hot..its the first one to go when I set out my box of teas.
Sabia B.
I'm a very big fan of this particular brand of tea. I am more of a coffee girl since when it comes to tea, I have a very specific taste that I like. I can only describe this tea as smooth and less "bitter" than other brands out there. I would definitely recommend it!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I love this. I gave up caffeine and this is such a life saver and helps me feel normal.

It has the great taste of a regular tea and I can't tell the difference between a caffeine version or non of this products.

You can also buy it fairly cheap
Brennah L.
Edmond, OK
I love bigelow tea!!! They have s ton of options and it's hard to decide sometimes which flavor to get. But I'm glad they have a lot of decaffeinated options for me to choose from. Their teas have a lot of flavor and they smell delicious!
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
I love all teas and this one is no exception. I generally don't go for decaf but this is a great option to have on hand for guest who stay away from decaf and it's also great if I'm in the mood for some tea before bed
Maria Z.
Tracy, CA
Really great brand of tea and probably one of my top 3. It's really affordable compared to other brands that are not even that good! I buy these ALL the time and definitely will repurchase again ! Definitely recommend it
Julianna O.
Good standard tea flavor. I use a few at a time and make my own homemade ice tea with these and some sugar or honey.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Black tea is my all-time favorite! Now that it's getting colder out the time for tea is finally approaching
Tara G.
Biloxi MS
Great product and great flavor and great price would definitely recommend and repurchase
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
Great product with great taste for a great price. I would definitely recommend this tea