BY BIGELOW #47 in Tea

Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go! Individual Fresh Pack. Bigelow s Individual Flavor-Protecting Envelopes Ensure Great Taste and Freshness. Fresh and Flavorful with Natural Spearmint Leaves. Indulge in the Soothing Ritual of Tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies... and delivers healthful antioxidants.  From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other.  To create each of our distinctive teas, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves from high-elevation gardens where the best teas ar. see more...

• I can only seem to find this brand of tea at Target, is sold at o...6 Answers
  • How mint is this? Sometimes mint teas can be overpowering.5 Answers
  • How do you prepare your tea? Old fashioned kettle on the stove or...9 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This is one of my favorite teas of all time!" in 1 review
  • "I like to add a little honey to mine." in 1 review
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I love this tea and drink it every day! I have PCOS and my NP suggested that I try drinking spearmint tea to help with some of the symptoms that come with that. I tried a couple of other spearmint teas before trying this one, and they were ok, but this is the best. It has some caffeine, but not as much as coffee. So if you want a little pick me up but are sensitive to stimulants like I am, this would be a good choice for you. The mint flavor is definitely present in this tea, but not overpowering. This is just really a great tea!
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: 20 Bags more...
This is a great tasting tea, and the mint is great for digestive issues and is also just very refreshing and relaxing. I also use this specific tea in my baths sometimes because the spearmint is very soothing on my tired muscles. This tea is affordable and has many great benefits.
Sara E.
Review for: 20 Bags more...
Love this tea with a splash of french vanilla cream.  Spearmint really helps with digestion issues, plus it helps wake you up. Absolutely great choice for morning wake up.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 20 Bags more...
Bigelow is well known for their premium teas and for good reason, they are delicious!!!! I always keep boxes of this tea in my tea cabinet! Great for morning or evening sipping and a go to if I am under the weather or not feeling well. I love my Bigelow teas!
Ruthie N.
The flavor of this tea is amazing it taste so good and it has a strong flavor I really like every tea I’ve tried from this brand this mint one calms you and it is just delicious it helps me to sleep also and it is not for sleeping but it makes me relax.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This was a good mint tea and it really helped with the inflammation I would get from allergies. However, it's really strongly mint, so it could be overwhelming at times. I would recommend this product, just keep in mind how strong it is.
Brooke R.
This is my "go-to" mint tea. I've been buying Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea for year! I've tried many other mint teas but keep coming back to, Plantation Mint! The flavor is great with just the right amount of mint!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
I drink this tea every morning and night for bloating and it just relaxes me. It’s so simple and non harsh tasting. I personally prefer min over ice but I bet it’s just as good hot.
Brandi M.
Glendale, AZ
This tea is the most amazing tea ever made by human beings. I am obsessed with it and drink it all day every day. I prefer it hot but it's also fantastic cold. I recommend this to everyone and anyone looking to replace unhealthy soda and coffee in for something that is healthier and tastes amazing.... or anyone with a mouth. Lol
Michelle M.
Scott Depot , WV
This mint tea is amazing. It so good sweetened with just a touch of honey or even on its own. The mint taste is true and is so refreshing. I like to drink it early in the morning to help me feel awake and ready to take on the day! Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
How do you prepare your tea? Old fashioned kettle on the stove or do you use another technique?
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
I can only seem to find this brand of tea at Target, is sold at other stores as well?
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
How mint is this? Sometimes mint teas can be overpowering.