2 colors available

BY BIGELOW #45 in Tea

Take Your Favorite Tea Wherever You Go! Individual Fresh Pack. Bigelow s Individual Flavor-Protecting Envelopes Ensure Great Taste and Freshness. Fresh and Flavorful with Natural Spearmint Leaves. Indulge in the Soothing Ritual of Tea. Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies... and delivers healthful antioxidants.  From the wonderful aroma that fills the air the moment it starts steeping, you ll know that Bigelow tea is like no other.  To create each of our distinctive teas, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves from high-elevation gardens where the best teas ar. see more...

• I can only seem to find this brand of tea at Target, is sold at oth...6 Answers
  • How mint is this? Sometimes mint teas can be overpowering.3 Answers
  • How do you prepare your tea? Old fashioned kettle on the stove or d...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite teas of all time!" in 1 review
  • "I like to add a little honey to mine." in 1 review
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Foodie Expert
The best tea you will ever drink. Although I consider myself a tea expert, this has been, and always will be my favorite type of tea. It has a nice minty flavor that works well with honey, sugar, or no sweetener at all. It's not overwhelming and also caffeinated. One odd thing about this tea that I've noticed, though, is that it gives me very strange dreams if I drink it before bed.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I don't have this tea often. Usually just at work, but when I do, I love it. It has a great minty flavor. I usually add a bit of homey to sweeten it up. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to help keep it fresh, and there is an area on one side of the package where you can pull out one at a time, instead of having to open up the box, each time you want to make a cup of tea.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I always pick this up for my grandfather and I recently started drinking it and I love it.Depending on how much sleep I got over night,coffee can actually cause me to get sick drinking it early in the morning so I won't drink it even if I need a pick me up.Instead I drink this because it has enough caffeine in it to help wake me up,but also not make me feel ill!
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Richmond, VA
I love, love this tea! It's amazing by itself but my favorite way to use it is 2 bags in a gallon of sweet tea. It makes it just a little more refreshing for hot summer days. I have tried other mint teas and nothing quite compares. I had a lot of nausea and heartburn when I was pregnant and a cup of this mint tea really helped even when nothing else did.
Mashima D.
Mashima D.
Stafford, VA
I love this tea first thing in the morning! It has a very light mint taste without being too overpowering.It has enough caffeine to give you a boost or get you a bit wired, but not too much to make you jittery.It decreases my hunger a bit which is good if I have to wait a while until my next meal.This tea is a great coffee replacement!
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Bigelow tea has always been one of my favorites so I was definitely excited to see this flavor in the variety box. I like mint flavored anything and this one is awesome. It smells strong which I like because I know I'll be able to taste it once it's made. Sometimes the flavors aren't too strong but I definitely taste the mint in this.
Purabi D.
Purabi D.
I've been looking everywhere for spearmint tea. All the other kinds have peppermint tea but this is was one I was looking for. When you take it out of the package, the fragrance of tea bag is just wonderful. I add to boiling hot water and wait for a couple of minutes. I add just a tad bit of sugar. The tea is just the best.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
This is delicious tea. I work the night shift and I use this tea everyday to help me wind down enough to sleep well. I use it for naps after off days before I have to go to work. I have tried other teas of this sort, but Sweet Dreams tastes the best. I highly recommend it to other off shifters and insomniacs. It works....
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Foodie Expert
Bigelow Plantation Mint is another favorite of mine and my family for years. Their teas are blended so perfectly and this one is especially great if you're dealing with nasal congestion or stomach phlegm. The aroma is so relaxing and helps to break up mucus. Not overpowering but enough to make you feel better.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Foodie Expert
Favorite. Tea. Ever. I love it. Black tea with refreshing spearmint! If you like mint, absolutely try this. Its amazing alone or with some sweetner and milk. It great hot and iced. I always get excited when I find a new tea I love and this is it. I go through a box of this tea so fast.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
How do you prepare your tea? Old fashioned kettle on the stove or do you use another technique?
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
I can only seem to find this brand of tea at Target, is sold at other stores as well?
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
How mint is this? Sometimes mint teas can be overpowering.